• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Random Blood Test

N

natalie

Well, I seem to have passed with flying colours anyway, in regards for my test for vitamin d, and calcium levels, it's a long story.

These days, I tend to have Soya light milk in cereal, and I'll await my test results before I am able to know whether to take my prescribed written up vitamin d.

Having gone passed the cruical ok, I should be very much fine, for the remaining of the week. I'll need to call on Monday.

I just half hope, I won't need a fasting blood test to get, I will feel really anxious then!

Natalie.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I hope that the results give you the answers you're looking for.
If you do need a fasting blood test, book it early in the morning. That way you won't be going hungry for too long.. though fingers crossed you won't need it. :)

N

natalie

HI Somerset,

Well I can clear up, that's not me, looking for answers why I have had low calcium, and vitamin d, though I think I do very much know anyway, it's the GP who is monitoring my levels, to keep an eye on the calcium, and vitamin d. I won't know for sure, that I've passed ok, thanks, until when I call on Monday.

I knew I book for the fasting blood tests in themorning. Thanks for the tip though.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm planning on phoning my doctor's surgery practice, my family practise, in which my parents also come under as well, so it is going to have to be the simply the case of fingers cross, and on wood, that I'll certainly won't a further also a fasting blood test, they drive me mad round the bend, regardless of time when to eat, it's the rechid anxiety over the results!!! So I'm also feeling that hopeful, I won't need one done for the time being.

F

Fruitloop

You allergic to dairy, vegetarian/vegan or something else?

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm fine, the blood test - a random one, has returned back normal. However, through the Autumn, Winter and Spring time, of year, I'm to resume to taking vitamin d, again at that point.

Hi Fruitloop, yes, I'm afraid so, I am allergic to normal dairy milk produce. I now have Soya Light Milk with my cereal. And, not so much cheese because of my prone to problem of nasal allergies, the effects that cheese has, so unfortunately, I'm unalbe to have so much cheese, however much I might like to have it.

Thanks, Fruiloop,

Take care all,

Natalie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Funnyday Wellbeing 13
Linda1989 Wellbeing 1