• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

rambling rant????????

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The chemist I collect my prescriptions from gave me 6 days worth of my medication instead of 7 I have to collect my prescriptions weekly my doctor doesn't trust me with any more than that and then they can't even get that right so I had no medication yesterday I tried to get hold of someone to sort out some medication but no one called me back and when I tried again they told me they would call me back and got very moody with me it is typical just goes to show that no one gives a stuff about me at all they probably didn't believe me anyway I have been up all night and I am feeling so rubbish it takes a lot for me to take my medication properly as I struggle with deserving it and feeling a little better maybe it is just a sign maybe I should just stop my medication what would it matter if I fall to pieces all it does is numb everything I am sorry for this post and for rambling and typing total crap I am supposed to go to group therapy today and I don't feel I can face it I don't feel safe to drive there either I just feel like curling up and crying right now why does something so small send an avalanche of emotion I suppose lack of sleep hasn't helped sorry :cry:
Messy

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
I find that if I have a set back with meds for example when I was first given lithium this year I went to four chemists before I could find it and I was on the point of saying stuff it I'm not taking it. At the end of the day though we only hurt ourselves. Try and stick with it and get your new prescription. I hope things will improve soon for you. They are only thinking of our safety when they restrict the meds,try not to think of it as a trust issue.
KP

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Messymoo,
Here in Holland, if my pdoc isn't available about the prescriptions she's written me, and I'm out of my meds, I can get a refill from my GP.
I had to fight tooth & nail to get this arrangement, but if I hadn't of...who would of?
We do so have to look out for ourselves.
I truly hope you've got things sorted.
Take care. :flowers:

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Havinf to sort your meds out every week must be a major pain.
I'm having problems getting my meds this month,again.They forgot my mirtazapine completely and only gave me 8 olanzapine because they say there is a problem getting it from the manufacturer.
Then they said the driver is off sick so I can't have it delivered,and they are changing it so that only housebound people can have their meds delivered.
My CPN is going to sort it out.I've missed 2 doses of mirtazapine so far.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have finally managed to sort out my medication it is such a pain getting it on a weekly basis. I also saw my psychiatrist today and he said I could increase my medication if I wanted to not too sure about that at the moment though but anyway he has left that up to me.

Sorry to hear your having such trouble olanza with your meds I find I really notice it if I miss doses of my medication. I hope you manage to sort out your medication.

L

lonelyandlost

I am glad you have managed to get it all sorted out :)
Hope that it helps to get things back in to the routine as such now

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am back into the routine of taking my meds I really notice it when I don't have them and it really isn't good either I don't sleep and emotionally I am all over the place feeling a bit more stable now which is good :clap:

L

Lady_Loop

YAY!

glad you back on your meds and they back working..... I have found two of my local chemists are not very accurate in the amount of tablets and dosage as they should be and now check they are correct before leaving the chemist that way they have to rectify it there and then and can't say it is your error.......and hey.....I may look like a 'mad' person checking they are all there before leaving the shop....but I will be if I don;t take the meds!:eek:

hope this helps too

loopy