• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Quitting

• Thread starter Seb1 (was aboveitall)
  • Start date
Seb1 (was aboveitall)

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

I'm quitting vyvanse and every prescription I have.

I've done this before cold turkey and I'll do it again starting yesterday.

I didn't go to my doctor appointment today which means my vyvanse 70mg prescription will be discontinued as well.

I'm also never drinking alcohol again because that shit is an abomination to man kind and should not exist within our society. It's the devil.
Here's to a sober and clean life again :cheers: < those are non alcoholic beverages of course.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is very dangerous to stop cold turkey, you could have a seizure for one thing. Your body and brain need you to do this slowly and also it is the best way to guarantee long term success. Please make another appointment.

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
  • Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

got a buzz cut and shaved my beard

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

I got my dumbbells, barbells, benchpress, and mat and i’m ready to get my grade 10 ripped body back. i even feel worthy enough to wear my almost full calvin klein outfit now that i’m looking spiffy again.

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

Seb1 (was aboveitall)

it's horrible actually.