QUICK ADVICE PLEASE! Need help!!

L

llamacobain

So to put it simply, yesterday I agreed to having a sleepover at my friends tomorrow, whos house I have never visited nor have I met her family.
My anxiety over this is paralysing me and ive had 3 meltdowns today over it. I have autism but I rarely have meltdowns.
I've had really bad experiences in the past with meeting people and staying at houses so I haven't been to someones house in around 6 or 7 years.
I really want to be this person's friend but im so scared to meet her family because of my autism and anxiety, I can't control it and its so obvious.
I keep over thinking everything like do I act casual or do I try to be funny (im naturally ALL OVER THE PLACE seriously my awkwardness fluctuates so bad because one minute I can be really all over and shouting and the next Im sat in the corner and people can't handle that which I understand)
I just really really need advice as to how I should act tomorrow in regards to her family. It genuinely terrifies me more than I can bare to explain. I have no idea how to make a good first impression.
I would be unbelievably happy if someone could help me, just anything you think could help calm me down tomorrow or any social advice. Thank you x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi.

I think the best thing to do is to enjoy yourself. you are meeting your friend for a good fun time. I think it would help if you could talk about your fears with your friend too.

Don't go over the top, just be yourself and see how you get on.

L

llamacobain

Thank you so much for your advice. I think it would help a lot if I was to just see how it goes. I just have no idea how to act so I guess ill just stay chill. Do you think that would be okay? I mean I can't really go wrong with being calm aha.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you so much for your advice. I think it would help a lot if I was to just see how it goes. I just have no idea how to act so I guess ill just stay chill. Do you think that would be okay? I mean I can't really go wrong with being calm aha.
yes just be calm and chill. if you can. I am sorry I know anxiety is tough, i also get anxious about everything.

L

llamacobain

Thank you so much. Ill try to be as calm as possible. Again, thank you for replying so quickly, I really appreciate your advice ♡

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think it is great that you are having a sleepover with your friend. I really hope it goes well, and you have an enjoyable time.