• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Quetiapine

Aahbut

Aahbut

Is it bed time yet. I sleep a whole lot better since taking this stuff. Some days though it feels like a wave comes over me during the day and I feel so relaxed I just drop off to sleep. I'm only on 200 mg which I think is a low dose. :sleep:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
When i was on quetipine I found it stopped me having stressful dreams, which nothing else has done but i did feel a bit drowsy during the day with it.