• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Question

L

Ladyfair

Can I ask what gets you through the night? Thanks for your responses.

Annie

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
I struggle with insomnia so I stay up most nights, I can even go for days without sleep and somehow still manage to go to work. Right now my girlfriend keeps me occupied during the night since she lives in an other country and there's a five hour time difference so we chat during the night.

When i was single I used to be online just watching youtube videos and hanging on forum slike this. I liked hearing other people talk so I watched podcast and gaming streams. I got some social interaction by chatting in forums like this. It got very lonely and boring at times and it became routine and repetitive. I don't know how but I suffered through it night after night.

M

F

Fairy Lucretia

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i cuddle my puppy x listen to calming music and hope for the best x at worst i come on here if i really can't sleep or watch TV i don't think its good to do much if you are trying to sleep i hope you get some good sleep soon
love Lu x

W

wordypuzzler

Word puzzles, freecell (solitaire), a tiny bit of tv, trying to avoid a row under lockdown in small flat, chocolate.. wrap in warm clothing with blanket on my lap.. cats Ruby -18 in June) & Sapphire - 17 in July) for the love and the laughs.