• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Question to mothers

R

Raache

Are there any signs of pregnancy after a first month?... My period is already late for a week and that almost never happens. I'm not having any signs of it coming soon either. Plus there's a tiny teeny chance that I could got pregnant.
I'm freaking out.

Gajolene

Gajolene

First off try not to panick, get yourself a good home pregnancy test or, go to emerg for a test if your in pain or, or your GP if you want to be sure whats going on with you. Changes in meds, anemia, anorexia, thyroid disfunction, and with diabete's are some conditions that sometimes will make you skip a period, I know there's more but those are the ones I remember atm, if you go to the doctors he may want to run additional tests aside from your pregnancy test to rule out those types of things.

I know in my first month with all three boys,I know for me coca cola tasted vile suddenly, every pregnancy is different for every person individually. There are no signs for many that early on.

Take Care, Deep Breaths, and huge hugs.

Huge hugs.

R

Raache

I took the test, not pregnant! Yay!! :clap:

Still no period though :scratcheshead: