• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Question Breathing

C

CuriosityCat

Hi everyone,

I have experienced symptoms associated with schitzophrenia and or bi-polar over the last few years. (voices, night halucinations and real like dreams, panic attacks, depression paranoia..etc)

I've recently seen a doctor about it after doing my own recearch for a long time. We decided together that at the moment, i seem to be in control know and understand the symptoms and there is no need for medication, because i am aware of my illusions and i try to anaylse everything rationally.
I also write music to help me.. which i believe is a tool i can use to sort out things in my head.

This is a slightly embarrasing question. I want to know if anyone has ever experienced a feeling that someone has 'taken over there breathing' at night.. like it slowly comes on that my breathing became slow, deep, and soulful, like almost sexual, and would last for perhaps a few minutes then fade out. And i myself was not arroused. in my mind i had this idea that it would occur when my 'soul mate' was experiencing an orgasm whereever they were at the time.. and i had a 'spiritual connection' enabling me to share the breathing experience she was having.
I had this experience perhaps 8-10 times over a few month period, but have not had it since. The 'soul mate' was just someone i thought could be a future partner, not someone who was a partner. :tea:

Is this totally insane?
I currently feel 100% well.

A

Apotheosis

Hi

Well done for dealing with things without meds.

I'm not sure what that could be. I get very odd disturbances at night. It could be what you say; who knows?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
lifecangetbetter question for older schizophrenic females Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just a quick question guys. Schizophrenia Forum 6
P Insomnia question Schizophrenia Forum 14
W Question for those who were on antipsychotic Schizophrenia Forum 3
L A question about advocacy Schizophrenia Forum 1
L A question Schizophrenia Forum 5
H Question Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Medication question Schizophrenia Forum 1
S friend with schizophrenia question Schizophrenia Forum 5
G weird question for schizophenics (feeling of people watching you?) Schizophrenia Forum 76
E Question about schizophrenic behavior Schizophrenia Forum 4
S olanzapine question Schizophrenia Forum 8
N Paranoia or not to be Paranoia, That is the Question Schizophrenia Forum 10
EddieH Can a Schizophrenic question their delusions? Schizophrenia Forum 21
Not_Crazy_Yet Do you question if you're really sick? Schizophrenia Forum 22
M Question About Symptoms Schizophrenia Forum 6
S Question Schizophrenia Forum 4
R Schizoaffective question. Schizophrenia Forum 2
I Question about generic olanzapine — is it possible to have side effects with one brand and not another? Schizophrenia Forum 2
B Ask intresting question Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Personal question, benefits Schizophrenia Forum 8
B Question To Psychriatists Schizophrenia Forum 17
B Question To Schizophrenics Schizophrenia Forum 15
S The big question. Could I have got better? Schizophrenia Forum 6
O Clozpine Users - Question please? Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Question about relapse of psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 1
E What is Consciousness? A question at the heart of the struggle Schizophrenia Forum 57
~minnie~ question if you can help answer them please Schizophrenia Forum 16
skittles11 Schizophrenia question Schizophrenia Forum 9
L The question of a second opinion Schizophrenia Forum 4
cpuusage New Reports Question Long-Term Antipsychotic Use, Cite Need for Personalized Services Schizophrenia Forum 384
A Meds Question: Are too many anti-convulsants a bad idea? Schizophrenia Forum 3
~minnie~ a question Schizophrenia Forum 7
zoomz A question for those that are currently diagnosed with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Forum 19
cassgurl123 Question about my medication Schizophrenia Forum 4
BillFish wierd question but wierd situation Schizophrenia Forum 3
L Question about Schizophrenia diagnosis Schizophrenia Forum 15
E question about where to post? Schizophrenia Forum 6
D question on schizophrenia... Schizophrenia Forum 1
hORIzonFINK210 defined not by stress- yet by breathing and releasing. Schizophrenia Forum 3