Question And Clarification To The Women Here

• Thread starter iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2
  • Start date
I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Did I ever make any woman here feel creeped out or sexually harrassed? I hope I didn't. I know I'm too open with my bisexuality here on this forum like I am in real life. So sorry if I made any women here feel uncomfortable. Its just the women here are very nice is all. I'm not hitting on the women here either. The men here are nice too, but this is for the women. Please let me know if I have caused any discomfort? Again sorry if I have and please forgive me if I did. :peace:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I don't wanna get reported and banned from here. I can't go back to my Social Skills group either because they are homophobic and transphobic. I'm not safe or protected there. :(

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Did I ever make any woman here feel creeped out or sexually harrassed? I hope I didn't. I know I'm too open with my bisexuality here on this forum like I am in real life. So sorry if I made any women here feel uncomfortable. Its just the women here are very nice is all. I'm not hitting on the women here either. The men here are nice too, but this is for the women. Please let me know if I have caused any discomfort? Again sorry if I have and please forgive me if I did. :peace:
I think I got what you were saying. Can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't think what you said was offensive.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I think I got what you were saying. Can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't think what you said was offensive.
Thanks. I just don't know how I made the other women here feel. I remember my first high school crush was the most beautiful and kind girl in the school. She was my age too. She was so nice to me. She was so cheerful as well. She even had a high feminine beautiful voice. But she is heterosexual so I could not be with her. 😨

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks. I just don't know how I made the other women here feel. I remember my first high school crush was the most beautiful and kind girl in the school. She was my age too. She was so nice to me. She was so cheerful as well. She even had a high feminine beautiful voice. But she is heterosexual so I could not be with her. 😨
I can understand that -- a nostalgic kind of thing.

Well, hopefully, nobody took your comment wrong. I took it that you meant to compliment her.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I can understand that -- a nostalgic kind of thing.

Well, hopefully, nobody took your comment wrong. I took it that you meant to compliment her.
Yes that is all I was trying to do. So embarrassed and depressed now. I gotta log off. I feel like crying. I'm a social loser and failure. No wonder heterosexual women my age don't wanna be my friend. Yes I need a girlfriend but I also need female friends too. 😭

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes that is all I was trying to do. So embarrassed and depressed now. I gotta log off. I feel like crying. I'm a social loser and failure. No wonder heterosexual women my age don't wanna be my friend. Yes I need a girlfriend but I also need female friends too. 😭
Don't be embarrassed! I put my keyboard in my mouth regularly. So bad, I figure I'm the laughingstock of every forum I've been on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think people will still be here for you. I'm sure of it.

D

dewey

Yes that is all I was trying to do.
That bit is you talking about the event. (Situation)

So embarrassed and depressed now. I gotta log off.I feel like crying.
That bit is anxiety talking. (Emotional response)

I'm a social loser and failure. No wonder heterosexual women my age don't wanna be my friend.
That is the depression talking. (Your appraisal , or evaluation of the situation)

Currently the pattern is:
you have a situation, the comment you made which could have been misinterpreted.
The next bit is your emotional and physical response - crying, feeling sick and embarassed.
The appraisal is how you judge or respond to the situation.

What you want to get to instead is:

Okay, I made a comment which I worried could be misinterpreted. (Situation, and you had an emotional response to it)

Okay I cleared that up by apologising and clarifying what I actually meant. I only need to apologise once, sincerely, I don't need to keep on justifying myself. What's done is done. I can't control whether they accept my apology, all I can do is move on.
I am on the whole a likeable person who sometimes says things in a way I don't mean it to come across, like every other human being on the planet. I don't need to beat myself up about it. i am only human (a better appraisal)

D

dewey

Also, with regards to finding a girlfriend. When you feel emotionally ready, and stable with yourself, and secure in your own actions, you can of course start dating through many dating sites available. This is 100% not me criticising you. It's just my best advice.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

you never make me feel creeped out :hug:
Thank you Fairy Lucretia. I appreciate it. I've always had trouble keeping women friends most of the time. When I'd tell them I'm also attracted to women they would flee and not be my friend anymore. I guess they all thought I wanted them. In my experience most heterosexual women get creeped out by homosexual and bisexual women. I guess I'll never have successful friendships with other women my age in real life. 😟 I wonder if homosexual or bisexual men have trouble having heterosexual male friends? I guess I could hide my sexuality from future female friends? 🤔

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Also, with regards to finding a girlfriend. When you feel emotionally ready, and stable with yourself, and secure in your own actions, you can of course start dating through many dating sites available. This is 100% not me criticising you. It's just my best advice.
But I want a girlfriend and a boyfriend though. I can love either a man or a woman. But sex with men feels better than sex with a woman. Plus another woman would provide the intimate understanding of me as a woman. I need both. :(

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

If I ever get creeped out by anything i either dont respond or i tell the person i'm uncomfortable :hug:

if i've never told you "i'm not comfortable with this" then you have never creeped me out :hug:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

If I ever get creeped out by anything i either dont respond or i tell the person i'm uncomfortable :hug:

if i've never told you "i'm not comfortable with this" then you have never creeped me out :hug:
Thanks sweetheart. :cheekkiss:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I don't get easily creeped out, but my CPTSD does get easily triggered. There are a lot of discussions on these forums that I have to stay out of because of it.
I'm sorry. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

No need to apologize, although that's very kind of you. :thanks:

Everyone needs a safe space where they can feel free to vent from time to time without constantly having to censor themselves. Avoiding triggers is my responsibility, not anyone else's.
Thanks. 🙃