• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Question about Bupropion?

J

JayXCV

I've been to mental health clinic today and while it was only my first visit I spoke to one of the nurses about the problems I'm having. She's one of the older nurses so she's been doing this awhile I guess and she diagnosed me with major depression. I don't see my counselor til next week, but the nurse prescribe me with an antidepressant Bupropion HCL XL also known as Alplenzin and Wellbutrin. She told me take one every morning before 12 P.M. and also said if It's making me feel a certain way I should stop taking it at once and call her. Besides all of that though has any one had experience taking this medication?

N

notty

I was rxd welbutrin but it didn't seem to affect me. I got off it. Take care

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Indicive! - 25 or 30, to be or not to be that is the question?? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 8
C Question about benzos. Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 4
C From Xanax to klonopin question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2
A Combination antidepressants therapy question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
N Can or Can't Sleep that will be the question - Fluxoetine! Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2
Zipsayain question about ant-depressant 4-6 weeks? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 6
M Lamictal dosage question added to my antidepressant Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
F In hospital and desperate, question about Aripiprazole Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
Not_Crazy_Yet A question for guys who take zoloft/ sertraline Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 6
S Question about tolerence to benzos is it permanant?? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
moyet question about lamotrigine Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2
blurrypeach Kinda silly question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 13
J question about medicine Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 1
C 3 days Zoloft: quick question? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2
S Changing medication, from Fluoxetine to Sertraline, and hoping someone can answer a question about side effects? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 8
chesterking What medication are you on? Question for Forum members Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 85
T Clonazapam dosage question? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 5
M Question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 8
Z Question about side effects, night sweats Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2
catkin temazepam question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 17
M Prozac and headache question. Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 1
A Question on sedatives and psychosis? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 1
Uglulyx Here's a Bit of an Oddball Cymbalta Question Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
S venlaflaxin question! Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
ht46 Bupropion/side effects Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 6
ht46 Bupropion Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 3
SoftRain Wellbutrin/ bupropion Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 1
W Requesting medication? Bupropion (Wellbutrin?)? Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 1
B bupropion / Wellbutrin side effects Psychiatric Drugs/Medications Forum 2