• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Pure OCD and problems with guilt. Sexuality problem

L

Lycanthrope10s

Hello, everyone.

This is my first time writing in this forum. I'm an 18 years old boy and i was recently diagnosed with pure OCD.

My OCD has affected every single part of my life and the guilt for my past mistakes is totally overwhelming. I think that the principal problem is with my sexuality.

I have had a couple of girlfriends in my lifetime and every single time we had something related to sex, I started feeling like a rapist, and the biggest sinner on earth. Even when the girls keep saying to me that I didn't do anything wrong, and they feel good with me, guilt is simply too big to handle.

For example, one time I was with a girl, and we started to kiss. After a while the situation started to get sexual and without reason, I started to feel like a monster (In a fact, I cried) and all that month I couldn't even look her in the eyes.

I'm very afraid of becoming a monster and my sexual life is practically destroyed due to my OCD, at the point I feel dirty when I masturbate.

I don't know what to do, I take my meds and go to therapy, but I feel like I'm cracking up.

Also, I have horrible thoughts related to Incest, Killing or raping someone, and I'm terrified of become one of the bad ones. Every time I have those thoughts I feel extremely anxious and guilt. One single thought can ruin all my day.

Thanks for reading, I hope that you and your loved ones are okay

:)

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Taking a break
why, do you have some religious brainwashing telling you sex is bad or something?

there is only 4 bad things about sex:

1- std's
2- unwanted pregnancy
3- hurt feelings when people break up
4- one person is shelfish and just uses the other person

those are the only bad things. so if you avoid those then the rest is all good.

-to avoid std's just get a regular partner who doesnt sleep around.
-to avoid unwanted pregnancy use brith control pills
-to avoid hurt feelings dont have sex with a girl if she expect a future relationship that you wont give
-to avoid selfishness talk about what the other person needs in order to have an orgasm and not just you.

L

Lycanthrope10s

Hello there
why, do you have some religious brainwashing telling you sex is bad or something?

there is only 4 bad things about sex:

1- std's
2- unwanted pregnancy
3- hurt feelings when people break up
4- one person is shelfish and just uses the other person

those are the only bad things. so if you avoid those then the rest is all good.

-to avoid std's just get a regular partner who doesnt sleep around.
-to avoid unwanted pregnancy use brith control pills
-to avoid hurt feelings dont have sex with a girl if she expect a future relationship that you wont give
-to avoid selfishness talk about what the other person needs in order to have an orgasm and not just you.
Is very wierd, bro. My family always told me that sex is the most normal thing in the world and I don't even follow a religion. Actually, that frustrates me a lot, cause' nobody has ever told me that the sex is a taboo or something like that, the fault of converting sex in taboo is only on me.
When I was diagnosed with OCD, I realized that the fear is become a rapist, or simply a bad person and I think that is manifesting in my sexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Brutal self talk with pure O OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 9
B Girlfriend with Pure OCD - Please help!!! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
N My Pure O and sensorimotor OCD experience Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
J Fluoxetine and Pure O Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
OddballOut Pure-O Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5
B Pure O and recovery. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
B Double isolation with pure O and corona. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5
T When will this stop? Pure O Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
T Sperm and OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
T Sperm contamination and OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
T Need advice. My situation with OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
S COVID kind of gave me OCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
J I have this OCD episode right now and I need advice on how to deal with it Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
D Obsessive ruminating ocd Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 8
U Is it False Memory OCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
L MEDICATIONS that help/effective for OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 8
M The vast majority of brain scans of people with OCD appear normal? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 11
M I think I might have OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
T I've almost overcome ocd, but there is one thing I'm afraid to touch/wear. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
B OCD and fear of how people gossip Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
M New member here with OCD. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
BeanPeach Teenagers with OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
M Focus OCD - Advise Please Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
F Real event ocd Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 0
T Existential OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
L What good medications are there out there for ocd! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 11
L OCD ifo Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 7
D I’m struggling please!! I’m so done with ocd! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 8
E I have my birthday today,,, but ocd is bugging me!!!!!!!!! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
D Ocd religious help! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
D Advice for living with OCD family member Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
jems89 Does this sound like OCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
A OCD, Constantly washing hands Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
G Covid and Ocd? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 7
A My partner has OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
C Teenage OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
U OCD to anxiety Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 8
B Recently diagnosed need help and advice on cheating OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
E Does ocd of others seem ridiculous to us? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
T Sick of being mocked for having OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
J I think I've had SO-OCD for years now. It's debilitating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
E Extreme OCD after Covid-19 smell loss; Pyschiatrist recommends Prozac Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
O How can I get better with my jumping OCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
W Harm OCD - False Memories *PLEASE RESPOND* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
J Did I run over someone or do I have hit and run ocd? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
W The Root of My Harm OCD — A Confession Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
N Ocd taking over my life in every way Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
K OCD Experiences regarding Contamination/Sanitation Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
C Disgust-based OCD driving me crazy Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
J Should I get an OCD diagnosis before going to therapy? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5