• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Publicity

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
As prompted by recent discussion I am opening a separate thread where we can discuss any ways of promoting, publicising etc. the forum in Birmingham.

All suggestions, comments, ideas gratefully received :).

Nick.

B

baba yaga

Founding Member
User Voice and Positive Mental Health Group would probably be happy to put it in their mailings....best if you can do an A4 or A5 sheet with the relevant info and email it as an attachment to:

[email protected]

Ask them to put it in the next one (end of April). Ask them if they would also forward it to PMHG list cos I don't offhand have the correct email address for that - it would be whatever is on the back of the Calendar of Events (now renamed the Opportunities Bulletin - sign of the times?) b y

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
User Voice and Positive Mental Health Group would probably be happy to put it in their mailings....best if you can do an A4 or A5 sheet with the relevant info and email it as an attachment to:

[email protected]

Ask them to put it in the next one (end of April). Ask them if they would also forward it to PMHG list cos I don't offhand have the correct email address for that - it would be whatever is on the back of the Calendar of Events (now renamed the Opportunities Bulletin - sign of the times?) b y
Yes many thanks b y. We are still in the process of getting a flyer together but as soon as we do I will try and get it in the PMHG mailing. It may be that I will give a short talk about the forum at an upcoming meeting of the PMHG. In addition there will be a reference to the forum in the next issue of Label Free.

I didn't know that User Voice had a separate mailing though so I will certainly try and send them a copy of the flyer as well when it is ready.

Speaking of the Opportunities Bulletin I got my latest one (April/May) this morning and so I will try and pick out some stuff and publicise it here in the near future.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Nick.