• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Public protocols.

H

Horneto

Hello anyone.

This is the first time i have gone "public" so I'm not sure of the protocol.

I'm a biker, erm, that's it really.

I'm having trouble getting over the stuff I did before I was diagnosed. It eats me me up. I jump all the time at creeper memories and feel guilt at the pettiest things.

Apart from that I'm quite chipper really. : )

keepsafe

keepsafe

Chipper eh well welcome to the forum and I hope you find it a helpful place to be
KS:welcome:

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Horneto

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it a really useful place. There are lots of members on here who are happy to give support and advice.

So your a biker, thats good. What types of bike do you ride?? I used to have a bike, but decided a prefered a more cosy journey in the car:redface:. My father kept the bike tradition going in our house and rides a Triumph thunderbird 900 and a Daytona 900. He is really into his bike.

Take care and keep posting.

Jo X

H

Horneto

Hi Horneto

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it a really useful place. There are lots of members on here who are happy to give support and advice.

So your a biker, thats good. What types of bike do you ride?? I used to have a bike, but decided a prefered a more cosy journey in the car:redface:. My father kept the bike tradition going in our house and rides a Triumph thunderbird 900 and a Daytona 900. He is really into his bike.

Take care and keep posting.

Jo X
Thanks mate. I'm riding a Hornet 600 at the moment. Sorry I'm quite down at the moment and not really articulate. riding is the only time I don't feel much.

Jo1760

Jo1760

Its good that you find riding a relief, even if it is unfortunately only a short term solution. Thats a nice bike, I am sure its good fun to ride.

Take care of yourself and I hope things improve for you soon.

Jo X

H

Horneto

Its good that you find riding a relief, even if it is unfortunately only a short term solution. Thats a nice bike, I am sure its good fun to ride.

Take care of yourself and I hope things improve for you soon.

Jo X
Thanks mate. You too.

iffybob

iffybob

Space

I dont think even Google has enough space to store the stuff some of us have done .... before and after diagnosis,... :innocent:

Prsonaly I can be a real idiot ....:evil:.. (y).... :p

.... boB ... :welcome:

H

Horneto

I dont think even Google has enough space to store the stuff some of us have done .... before and after diagnosis,... :innocent:

Prsonaly I can be a real idiot ....:evil:.. (y).... :p

.... boB ... :welcome:

Thanks Bob. You made me smile with that.