Public anxiety

F

Frip

Hi, I’m a 22 year old who likes to get ready whenever I go out to places, like going to work, hanging out with friends and even to just go to the store. I don’t mind going to places with my friends but the thought of me going to the mall, gym or even to the store by myself scares me. Idk if my fear comes from guys always looking at me, or feeling like I’m being judged. This problem has been really getting to me just because I really want to go to the gym, but I can’t go by myself but I really want to be able to. What should I do?

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Is it only when your on your own, has something happened when you were on your own. If it was social anxiety it would affect you whoever you went out with and you wouldn’t look forward to going out at all. Generalised anxiety can come on for no known reason, but it is usually triggered by something that you are fearing could happen. Have you thought about taking something like Kalms or some herbal remedy before you go to the gym/ shopping and seeing if that makes a difference. It could also be something as simple as the guys think your attractive :)

M

MT1

Hi, I’m a 22 year old who likes to get ready whenever I go out to places, like going to work, hanging out with friends and even to just go to the store. I don’t mind going to places with my friends but the thought of me going to the mall, gym or even to the store by myself scares me. Idk if my fear comes from guys always looking at me, or feeling like I’m being judged. This problem has been really getting to me just because I really want to go to the gym, but I can’t go by myself but I really want to be able to. What should I do?
Social anxiety or Social Phobia is based on negative feelings and emotions. It is not very hard to overcome from it but you have to take initiative to start your behavior. You can consult with NLP and Hypnotherapy master practitioner to get the best advice and the level of your anxiety. You can also try meditation to calm down your anxiety.