PTSD

A

Azelka

Can PTSD provoke a feeling of being spied and analyzed by someone inside the wall and a feeling of people able to read mind?

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I am no expert but I don't think believing people inside the wall are spying on you and people reading your mind are PTSD. It is irrational thinking. It may be paranoia. It may be delusional.

There is the paranormal side of reality but you'd have to be able to discern between the paranormal and delusional.

C

Chris Walken

Azelka; PTSD can manifest " Hyper Vigilance ". Look that up, if ye like.

But, anyone thinking there's someone in the wall, and having their mind read? That person seriously needs to speak to a qualified medical practitioner. Rather urgently, I'd suggest.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Can PTSD provoke a feeling of being spied and analyzed by someone inside the wall and a feeling of people able to read mind?
I suffer from PTSD but I never thought that before I was diagnosed with Pure Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I am no expert but it sounds like you have intrusive thoughts which are common with anxiety and OCD.

ThatSinkingFeeling

ThatSinkingFeeling

Azelka, I would say that you may be experiencing mild delusions, something which is often associated with the likes of Psychosis, and Schizophrenia, though can also be linked to BPD, Bipolar, and other disorders. It all depends on how long you have been experiencing this and how it occurs. If it is frequent and distressing, I suggest talking to a medical professional like a doctor or therapist.

A

Azelka

I only have this feeling of people in the wall when I have euphoria...