ptsd

M

Marchhare

Founding Member
i have noe been diagnosed with ptsd from my time in psych hospital 30 yrs a go. i really struggling with whys and the treatment i recieved at the time, everything i have bottled up until now and my life has come full circle. i just rang cpn re tablets ive counted out and the bottle of whisky i have to wash them down with so sorry if this is triggering. im cryin i hate crying she says be kind to yourself and i dont know how to, my head is fizzing with pressure

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry your struggling right now, please don't take an overdose. Sorry your CPN didn't help more.
Can you distract yourself by doing something nice?
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

i have noe been diagnosed with ptsd from my time in psych hospital 30 yrs a go. i really struggling with whys and the treatment i recieved at the time, everything i have bottled up until now and my life has come full circle. i just rang cpn re tablets ive counted out and the bottle of whisky i have to wash them down with so sorry if this is triggering. im cryin i hate crying she says be kind to yourself and i dont know how to, my head is fizzing with pressure
Hi there.I also have PTSD,mine is from childhood abuse.I often feel the same as you are but it always passes,ya just gotta ride the feelings out.

Are you in therapy to learn to manage your PTSD symptoms?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maggiecraft Depression Forum 1