• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

PTSD from my uncles brother trying to hurt me and family covering it up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 98160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 98160

I can’t stand them. I hate hearing them BS back and forth on the phone when they don’t care about what happened to me. I was too young to do anything about it myself. Happened in the 70’s. It Kills Me. How can they be that uncaring. Empathy..not a single bone in their bodies. I have the Will to leave but no source of survival at the moment. Low income housing is still 6 years away. Every [email protected]=king day is Hell. A balancing act..just to survive mentally.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry you are stuck living with these pressures in this situation. What a terrible thing for your family to have done to you. It seems like someone should be held responsible. You must be very strong to be able to continue on in that kind of environment. We are here to support you in this. xo, j

Linda1989

Linda1989

Wow that's horrible, do you know the reason why he wanted to kill you? I know sometimes people kill just to kill or they don't like someone because of a stupid reason. I remember when I was going through a episode I kept leaving the house because I wasn't taking my medication my father was trying to keep me in the house but I was fighting him and my sister who is crazy about my dad told him to let me go who cares what happen to her. When I think about it she never cared for me even when we were younger she always cutting my hair while I sleeping because it was long, she tried to destroy my self esteem, my family never says anything to her, everything is always going her way, now she has a good paying caregiver job and she doesn't do jack shit. I feel like something in the universe is against me because every time someone does something bad to me they get rewarded but when I do something it always backfires. I can't even remember something good happening to me that help my future, I just can't accept it, I feel like there is more to my life, I just feel like something is holding me back, I feel the same with the people on this forum like something spiritual is keeping them sick and holding them back from the life they are suppose to live. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel.

H

Hell00justme

I can’t stand them. I hate hearing them BS back and forth on the phone when they don’t care about what happened to me. I was too young to do anything about it myself. Happened in the 70’s. It Kills Me. How can they be that uncaring. Empathy..not a single bone in their bodies. I have the Will to leave but no source of survival at the moment. Low income housing is still 6 years away. Every [email protected]=king day is Hell. A balancing act..just to survive mentally.
My family dont believe me on some terrible shit that happened to me and i feel really angry about that but who else have i got i totally get how yr feeling iv been stuck in anger and resentment for so long and feeling so insignificant like no gives a shit they probs do tho maybe they r just powerless to do something in my experiance i went to the police and it just made it worse it was actually the worse desicion i made as i was sectioned and am now schitz and lost my kids , my heart goes out to u having to carry that with u for so long 💓

D

Deleted member 98160

I had a therapist from elementary school that wasn’t given to me by family. I think one of my friends told. I just wrote to get a case number from the state police, I’m still waiting. He was in a mental hospital when I was a child or so they said. I want proof.. they won’t even talk about it so I’ll find out myself. Just put on my inspections hat and do someones job that should have been done in the 1970’s. I can see parents not believing in some cases but do they really know or has anyone thrown a fit to prove you worth(as a child)because sometimes parents feelings are wrong...you know. ❤Thanks

H

Hell00justme

I had a therapist from elementary school that wasn’t given to me by family. I think one of my friends told. I just wrote to get a case number from the state police, I’m still waiting. He was in a mental hospital when I was a child or so they said. I want proof.. they won’t even talk about it so I’ll find out myself. Just put on my inspections hat and do someones job that should have been done in the 1970’s. I can see parents not believing in some cases but do they really know or has anyone thrown a fit to prove you worth(as a child)because sometimes parents feelings are wrong...you know. ❤Thanks
Iv had a lot of trauma in my life as a little child i think i got over it relatively easy as u know no better and my childhood although basic and no frills ifelt like a normal kid i just never had fuck all and everyone expected so much from me but iv never fitted in anywhere and always ended up with a bum deal next thing im in an abusive relationship for 17 years being kicked the shit out of when i finally left i started to excel and im someone didnt like it i was date raped that knocked the stuffing right out of me again and i dont think iv ever recovered i dont really like to go into things deep on here so i just breezed over a few of the major stuff its destroyed my trust in everyone tho i just wish i never left my ex i could have firmed the punches everyday if it meant not losing my kids no wonder women keep quiet about domestic violence i did for years and everyone told me to get help and get away but look what happened when i did i lost the only ppl that i love and that loved me back it truely breaks my heart that i would advise another woman in the same situation as mine to just put up and shut up if u dont wanna lose yr children

D

Deleted member 98160

Hi ..justme, I’m so sorry that you went through all of that, like you were stuck between a rock and a hard place. You’ve been through hell. You didn‘t need to be abused. I am so sorry about your children but your worth more than that..I know you are.

PetitPois

PetitPois

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@schizodreamz123 I am sorry you are in so much pain. I wish there was something we could do. The worst betrayal is being let down by family. It really tears you up inside 😢

At least here you have people who care and understand :hug:

H

Hell00justme

My life is almost done whole thing has been a big waste of time i just been dumped on for so long by everyone then made out to be my fault iv never got to do anything i wanted no matter how hard u try soon i will be to old to do the stuff i want or just look like an idiot so they achieved their goal and got ppl i know to help
Its done now anyway theres nothing i can do im pushing 40 and still in the trap

D

Deleted member 98160

I’m in the same boat, every thing you wrote there could actually come out of my mouth. I’m 48 and missed out on a regular life but God knows I tried. Don’t give up.

H

Hell00justme

I’m in the same boat, every thing you wrote there could actually come out of my mouth. I’m 48 and missed out on a regular life but God knows I tried. Don’t give up.
I didnt even notice till after i was sectioned the way it happened didnt seem legit i had never had any mental health ever in my life before reporting that date rape
I think schitzophenia is induced and i have noticed a pattern in my life if i be to happy things will start going wrong around me or my friends and family and i think it them targeting us i even booked a holiday cos iv only ever been abroad once and corona happened its litrally anything i try to do get taken away
Its crazy that vunerable ppl are just being left not even listened to by anyone yet drs and mental health teams must be hearing litrally the same stories continually by so many different ppl in different areas how can they not be connecting the dots if they r not in on it iv been on this site less than a week and seen so many similar storys to mine and iv noticed sexual abuse is the common denominator too

D

Deleted member 98160

I’m so sorry that he did that to you. I unfortunately had the same thing happen to me but I was so embarrassed I didn’t report it, didn’t even want to admit it to myself. My tactiles from my schizophrenia were terrible because of it. I wish I would have reported it.
I don’t raise up very high either, I get to a normal baseline but rarely rise more than that. When your up really high with depression you will fall, like coming home after a vacation..most people go back to work..and if you hate your job, misery can start all over again. Are you schizoaffective like me?
I agree with you, I think something traumatic happened or a brain injury that starts our symptom.
I’ll be on and off here today. I hope you have a very nice holiday🎄
see you soon❤

H

Hell00justme

The worst thing i done was report it to police my rapist is a popular person he has more friends and acquaintances i got no one i couldnt have friends when i was with my ex he would only fuck them or rob them or rob there familys neighbours anyone really i was embarresed constantly and like a hermit only ever had the money for a basic shop as he "lent" it but never gave back he was a prolific drug user it was hes mums house even tho the rent was payed thru me he would lock me and the kids out or not let me have the kids and lock me out ppl used to joke about me having a customary black eye everytime they saw me mainly his mates i was so thick and young then i just got on with shit im just thankful i never reported about the domestic violence police and childrens service would of had my kids a whole lot earlier if i had its beggers belief that the childrens services handed my children to his mother after a sham court case and she was collecting just under £4000 a month for 2 of them and still is im sure the whole thing was setup cos i left him and ppl started noticing how well i was doing for myself the next thing im raped his mum is also a solictor with lots of male contacts and absolutly obsessed with money also the childrens services ( the new name for social services)iv been complaining r currupt are still dealing with the case even tho my kids now lives 800 miles away from me and its common practice that when a child changes area under childrens services they are supposed to hand the case over to the childrens services in that borough but that has not been done i have consistently complained about child trafficking as i feel my children have been

D

Deleted member 98160

Hi ...justme, Why do you think your children are being trafficked?