• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Psychotic episodes becoming worse

vangoghs

vangoghs

Can you get him earmuffs and/or something to muffle sound that would prevent him from growing agitated from sounds outside his room?

K

karl7

I think he needs to go to hospital to sort out his medication. No one seems to want to help I’m frightened that he is going to hurt one of us one day
if you think he poses a physical threat make sure to get him to the psych hospital....he needs treatment....talk to his psychiatrist or his mental health team

a few years back i was quite aggressive in my home.....my parents got me sectioned under themental health act......i personally hold no resentment on this......i needed treatment.....if your son poses a threat talk to his mental health team

K

karl7

tell them openly and honestly the problems your son is causing

K

karl7

I’ve told them that the noise triggers him and he gets angry but I’ve probably played it down as I’m frightened they will take the kids away . Yes I’m in Hertfordshire thank u x
nobody is going to take your kids away from you....that is not going to happen

when i was aggressive my parents were at their wits end and contacted the police......the following day the police arrived at my home at 530am to bring me to the psych hospital.....i showed no resistence....i understood the situation......the police were understanding.....also the fact that they called at 530am was very good as none of the neighbours saw anything going on....if you have to contact the police, do it.....its better than letting your situation get out of control