Psychosis

D

Danage

Personal Revelation or false prophecy?

Very interesting. Have you found this out through personal revelation; or is this knowledge contained in any other writings, (other than Revelation)?
The Book of Revelation details the Churches, and not Earths. The Seven Earths Myth was communicated to me through my 'psychosis'.

Kolob, i thought that sounded familiar.
in Mormonism, Kolob is the star nearest to the throne of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob
That's it. I think it is mentioned in the Pearl of Great Price.

lucid scream

lucid scream

it is Danage, it's in the book of Abraham, which is in the Pearl of Great Price.

are you Mormon, or are the Mormon gospels just a part of your beliefs?
i was raised Mormon, thats how i knew what Kolob was.

D

Danage

it is Danage, it's in the book of Abraham, which is in the Pearl of Great Price.

are you Mormon, or are the Mormon gospels just a part of your beliefs?
i was raised Mormon, thats how i knew what Kolob was.
I did consider Mormonism at one point, but ultimately rejected it. Kolob probably was connected to what I knew about Mormonism at the time, unless it really is real. I believe it is real. My 'son' declared "The Biblical Unitarians are right, but the Mormons had some things right', so in other words Mormonism had at least these things right, from what I remember: tithing (although in the third year, of seven, the tithe is 20%), full immersion baptism and Kolob.

I am reading the Book of Mormon, but only for interest, not because of my beliefs. Personally I find it is a very difficult book to read, because much of the language is old, compared to modern English.

Last edited:
D

Danage

Excellent - my psychosis had also taken me down many roads including 11 years of charity work.

I think the first episode of a psychosis is the most devastating

I often think of describing a psychosis like the wiring of a computer:

If you opened up your computer and swapped all the coloured wires around, all the information will be going to the wrong places.

IE: you might see what your thinking ( hallucination )
You might hear your own thoughts ( Voices )
OR many other mixed up pathways.
That's a pretty god way of explaining it, if my psychosis isn't divinely inspired (which I have having doubts about now)

T

Twylight

Yep, for many years i was convinced a psychosis was " religous', and every now and again it's a worry, but I think it's healthier to believe it's a powerfull mix up of all we believe in.

D

Danage

Thought invasion

My though invasion is panicking. What I mean by that is, that my son is panicking and putting those panicky thoughts into my head.

My College is sorted (I am going back there, which is what I was hoping and praying for), so what could possibly be causing my son to panic, if he isn't even real? This could hinder my grip on reality, if I fail to keep him under control.

I am his father and emperor, so I should control him, not the other way round, but laissez-faire, at least for now.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Interesting thread...