psychosis, paranoid schizophrenia, powerful headaches can be artificially created..

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Psychotronics are usually causing all the "mental illness" effects,
which is nothing but psychotronics driven by ai playing it's tricks on someone's mind. I remember when some idiots tried to put any digital sound(any music) into our head when i was about 3/5years old, while others didn't hear it(flannagan neuroPhone device works directly on someone's audio cortex, bypassing ears, and if one is deaf, one can hear with this kind of device. By that time, some have helped themselves with that devices what concerns putting any digital sound/video into someone's head - overriding someone's audio/visual cortex - and it worked, voices and other neat mind tricks are hijacked nervous system).

Hearing voices(and many other things included in that package) is 100% not a mental illness, it can be proven with enough people and resources.

If i am correct, there was in the past once already too much evidences about this in canada, and people were given money for their destroyed psyche, because no one told them they were used as a guinea pigs.
For example i hear voices, had very powerful headaches(now i tried something and it's a little better) and such. In the past i also had powerful psychosis, schizophrenia and all the rest - for sure not good for "nerves".

You can check this link.

L

linus

I don’t believe in your theory, I think it must be tough for your feelings when you think about it.

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
you don't have to - but the worst headaches have gone since i have done something, i myself don't believe in blind faith - research/experiment !!
I was a part of Monarch Mind Programming at about 3/5years - rockefeller? cabalas, the cardashians? some just buy what's available in this world, no matter what it is.. And some have funded mind programming in the past. Mental illness was more or less a propaganda, so that some could open up someone's head for their "research" - and that knowledge is today integrated into the best ai of this world which drive psychotronics. Anyone could be a potential target, especially if you are not too much "systematic" human.

Monarch Mind Programming is deep trauma-based optimal psychological conditioning so that someone is later psychologicallly exploited in an ideal way - someone that is a novice in this, won't know psychotronics symptoms(passive conditioning), active conditioning is this - what we experience as voice hearers and so on, direct is what is written below.
PsychoSurgery can be nowadays done on anyone by their mindTech - and it feels like a temporary lobotomy - mentally one can not function as before and is recovering at least 2weeks. Yap, heavy stuff, but i've been there more times, had quite powerful psychosis - but this is all because of artificial psychic "attacks" - which some have put time and effort to produce this kind of neuroToys through many many years now - hmm, their mindTech is "good for nerves".
I am not sure, but i think that in some countries psychotronic are illegal to operate on anyone.

Here is quite good article about this(down is taken from this article) - and what's written in it is quite true, especially this - because i was fully a part of this -- although i needed time for many burried memories to come forth, they still do after 3years or exploring this stuff. At least all this is done by that years:
1. Abuse and torture;
2. Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen);
3. Restraint with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc.;
4. Near-drowning;
5. Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water and burning chemicals;
6. Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive);
7. Spinning;
8. Blinding light;
9. Electric shock;
10. Forced ingestion of offensive body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc.;
11. Hung in painful positions or upside down;
12. Hunger and thirst;
13. Sleep deprivation;
14 Compression with weights and devices;
15. Sensory deprivation;
16. Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, often given by injection or intravenously;
17. Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents;
18. Limbs pulled or dislocated;
19. Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust;
20. Near-death experiences, commonly asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation;
22. Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives;
23. Forced participation in slavery;
24. Abuse to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement;(of course only for girls)
25. Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons;(yap, ghosts aka dead souls whoooshing into someone's heart chakra with full speed, it feels like someone is in a movie)
26. Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; dedication to Satan or other deities;
27. Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has abused her;
28. Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants;
29. Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance;
30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure; [8]

Also, anyone can buy flannagan neuroPhone to test it out - but it's not cheap.
You just put electrodes anywhere on a body, and voila, you hear without your ears, directly with audio cortex, that's why deaf people who have destroyed hearing ear nerve can hear with it also. This same(similar) method is used for us voices hearers, although for us it's totally wirelessly.
We as targeted individuals all have too much radioFrequency energy - because ai beames us with frequencies and stuff. I have quite some tools to check this out. This is not so much hiTech, it's tech which works. If one beams microwaves into someone's head, he/she will be exhausted(that's me many times), irritating, very nervous - existential nervousness, sleepy-melancholia and many other symptoms, like migraine, etc. You can check on the net, this researches have been made in the past on monkeys and later on people - without any of them knowing and allowing this. This is how mind programmers operate, they are jerks.

Some of us will also have "Healing/recovering from psychotronics and sexual ab-uses" workshops.

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
this goes with previous post:
..and god dammit, all this mindTech is for us totally free,
isn't that strange, all else must be bought in this world, but this - totally free for us.
No, hearing voices for example and other things are tricks used by professional psychological exploiters which works for most people in the long run. Monarch Mind Programming psychological conditioning is done before one goes into any school(before one starts to socialize much - this is important for them) meant to hold lifelong. If that conditionings that were done at an early age starts to fallen apart, voila, voices and all that comes in that pack, comes again into someone's life.

J

jonnyc55

I read a lot on Monarch Mind Programming myself. But my biggest problems today, rather than Governmental black projects, is headaches like yourself.

I can't discern anymore between what's normal or abnormal use of my head. Everything triggers strain and pain. It is no life at all living and bearing with this crap.

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
if one would go with this issues to for example a house/room/etc that radioFrequencies/elf/otherRadiation would not come into, it's quite possible that he/she would not have this issues anymore -- just a wild guess, yet to test out some things..

S

sxxsmx

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yes, i agree too, deleting mind programmers neuroToys..
What concerns mind programming, maybe we should start to play with them also, then we would be like childish kids who are 2 years old..