Psychic Mind Intrusion is the real theory of Voices Origins

W

wellness

Hi All,
I have been observing and interacting with the many Voiced that infect me. I am using the following observations to arrive at this conclusion that most of us suffering from the Voices who are able to function quite normally other wise are a case of our enemies doing some sort of a Psychic Mind intrusion into us. The basis for my conclusion is as follows:
1. Each of the Voices has a very unique voice "tone"
2. Each of the Voices has a distinct "personality" very human like with a complete concept of individuality.
3. Each of the Voices has significant independent "memory" capacity able to remember independently of each other lots of data.
4. The Voices are able to interact with each other and us if we are able to communicate with them and carry out long interactions as though these are conversations between two distinct individuals.

On quizzing further these Voices and using some subtle techniques of information extraction I am almost 100% that at least the category of Voices that I have are some form of controlled Psychic intrusions into my mind by some groups of people that hate me and want to do the simple crazy thing of wanting to read my mind and control my life.

These are distinct people that have some psychic ability to project themselves across geographies into our minds. But this Psychic Mind intrusion is NOT possible for the average person .... this is possible for some of us who have undergone a FIRST episode of Psychosis or Depression etc this breaks open our Mind Seal. So once this Mind seal is broken this opens a passage way for Psychic Mind intrusions.

It might just be a long historic Mental Health dogma followed by a secret sec of people like the Racist Klu Klux Klan brotherhood who feel that once a person has held a Mental Health episode such as their first episode of Psychosis... they have upon themselves the God given power to do the Psychic Mind Intrusion and control and manipulate us for the rest of our lives .... hence also the dogma of the current Mental Health Treatments that there is NO Cure for a Mental Health Condition .... once suffered from an episode we are to be forever controlled ....

I am absolutely certain after a period of close observation of the Voices that infect me going in an out for about a period of 2 whole years ...

A little detail that I gather is that this Psychic projection and intrusion is carried out by the Mental Health Controllers .... who are as they say "Kai" out a small psychic persona as a monitor into our minds and these are Psychic individuals who have the ability to drop these Psychic Pings into our minds ....

This is the reason why none of the Voices have been able to be observed by the Legal Medical Professionals under even advanced CT Scans and MRI Imaging... maybe because the Psychic Media which these Voices manifest themselves are not able to be captured by these imaging technologies and we need even more advanced Imaging technologies that capture the Psychic spectrum as well ...

More to follow !!

shojostar

shojostar

I agree with your conclusion that the voices are in fact other psychics. I think the reason they get so mad at us is because the way that they can link together with us is when we are thinking of them as an individual or more or less thinking of them and when we do our minds are connected and they are hearing our thoughts. They might get aggresive if you force them to be connected to you for a long period of time and want to get away from your voice. Same way we want to get away from their voice. One guy said one time on a forum i was looking at that he is indeed telepathic but he knows that him and all the other people he knows who are psychics dont necessarily want to read anybodies mind, but they do accept that it is possible. That puts me at ease because I know that their intentions are not bad, even though their mind is a little negative.
Knowing all this helps me put it in perspective so that I don't feel so bad or scared. I have developed a much better relationship with the voices when I admitted that they were real and that I had to change myself and the way I think to make things better on me.
Although it is hard to change the way you think, that's why i want to learn to be like them so that I can help people who are going through what me and you have gone through but not be so scared.
If i had a choice I wouldnt hear voices, though. I liked how I was before i started hearing voices.

OCDguy

OCDguy

On quizzing further these Voices and using some subtle techniques of information extraction I am almost 100% that at least the category of Voices that I have are some form of controlled Psychic intrusions into my mind by some groups of people that hate me and want to do the simple crazy thing of wanting to read my mind and control my life.

These are distinct people that have some psychic ability to project themselves across geographies into our minds. But this Psychic Mind intrusion is NOT possible for the average person .... this is possible for some of us who have undergone a FIRST episode of Psychosis or Depression etc this breaks open our Mind Seal. So once this Mind seal is broken this opens a passage way for Psychic Mind intrusions.
This sort of makes sense, but why would a group of people get together from a number of different locations, and give up their time to have a go at you? In addition to this, how do they all know you, and each other?

W

wellness

This sort of makes sense, but why would a group of people get together from a number of different locations, and give up their time to have a go at you? In addition to this, how do they all know you, and each other?
Good point that is left for further investigation :)

W

wellness

I agree with your conclusion that the voices are in fact other psychics. I think the reason they get so mad at us is because the way that they can link together with us is when we are thinking of them as an individual or more or less thinking of them and when we do our minds are connected and they are hearing our thoughts. .....
If i had a choice I wouldnt hear voices, though. I liked how I was before i started hearing voices.
Well said !!!