• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Psychedelics

Monroe1980

Monroe1980

Has anyone ever tried psychedelics for depression/anxiety and found they helped?

The more I read about people's experiences the more I want to try. Ideally two weeks in Peru doing Ayahuasca. Psilocybin mushrooms seem to have a lot of benefits as well. They have been trialled on people dying from cancer and really helped with the associated existential anxiety.

From what people describe they help you get to the root of your problems and cause you to feel complete compassion for yourself and the world around you, leading to healing..

BillFish

BillFish

Has anyone ever tried psychedelics for depression/anxiety and found they helped?

The more I read about people's experiences the more I want to try. Ideally two weeks in Peru doing Ayahuasca. Psilocybin mushrooms seem to have a lot of benefits as well. They have been trialled on people dying from cancer and really helped with the associated existential anxiety.

From what people describe they help you get to the root of your problems and cause you to feel complete compassion for yourself and the world around you, leading to healing..
Depends how desperate you are, how likely are you to book a flight to Peru and stay in a shack hotel in a countryside village? Or would you just expect to find a dealer in the City? And why go to Peru, what you wish to find is between your ears, not 1000's of miles away.:p