• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Psych visit today

N

nattyone

I was so depressed. But me and my trusty dog went.
The psych got me talking about what my dog does. He was fascinated. Took notes. I told him the website to go to for more information. He has asked me to write an article detailing my personal experiences. He's going to help me get it published in journals aimed at mental health proffesionals.

How scarey is that. But it's a step toward my dream. If anyone here has a background in journalism I could sure use your help.

Thanks , hopefully I will feel a bit better soo. As he's increased my meds .

Currently I take 250 mg 3 times a day. He wants the total upped to 1000 mg. A day but I am to take the extra at night because I'm struggling with fatigue. I think that's one extra tablet but I suck at math so will have t o work it out

M

maudikie

To natty onee

Sounds as though you have a good psychiatrist. I am so glad. One hears of somany that grumble about them.
t's a loely idea to get yourself writing, and possibly published. bully for you.
Take care.:clap:

S

shell

Congratulations thats so good well done you :). Hope all your wishes come true :hug:

lulubelle

lulubelle

Yippee, well done you! Thats so amazing, I wish you all the luck in the world!
:clap::clap::clap: