• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

PS with PTSD

E

emc2rd

I've read some posts and have learned a few things just by the discussions that go on here. I feel I have some information or opinions that a few would be interested in asking me about having and controling everything that has to do with being PS. I'm hear to learn too. So, if you would like to hear from me or ask me some in depth questions for me I would be glad to give my input and in turn I will be a good listener and respond with an open mind.
emc2rd

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Principal with Tourette’s and ptsd Introduce Yourself 3
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
S Introduction PTSD and depression Introduce Yourself 3
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
T Car wreck, PTSD, Hamaxophobia, and Ticked off! Introduce Yourself 1
W Hello, I suffer with complex ptsd (reaching out) Introduce Yourself 7
A PTSD, Epilepsy, Flashbacks, Introduce Yourself 7
C Schizoaffective, PTSD, Bipolar with psychotic features, and a host of other non helpful labels Introduce Yourself 6
D ptsd Introduce Yourself 2
W Hello, I have complex ptsd Introduce Yourself 23
M Not coping with ptsd. Introduce Yourself 35
arihiandco New gal with C-PTSD Introduce Yourself 5
M MtF trans dealing with PTSD, anxiety and more (Trigger warning) Introduce Yourself 7
M BPD or PTSD? Introduce Yourself 3
U HFA, PTSD, GAD & Schizoaffective Disorder Introduce Yourself 2
N Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie here whose husband has BPD and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 3
B Ptsd , ive had enough Introduce Yourself 2
M Writer, fresh out of the hospital, working on my PTSD Introduce Yourself 3
T New to Forum! Recovering From PTSD Introduce Yourself 2
S Hi .. recently been diagnosed with PTSD Introduce Yourself 4
S I have BPD?? PTSD? Depression? and everything else I'm told? Introduce Yourself 6
R New to a forum. I suffer with panic disorder,chronic ptsd, gad, borderline personality disorder and major depression Introduce Yourself 17
J Newly diagnosed BPD and probable PTSD victim Introduce Yourself 2
twowolves Hey guys, I have anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, depersonalization and panic disorder. Introduce Yourself 5
TheEndergirl A Bunch of acronyms...(BPD, PTSD, SAD...) Introduce Yourself 8
D hi new here. I'm looking to learn and share my bipolar/PTSD/ADHD struggles with so many meds.I need help to determine Introduce Yourself 2
B PTSD/OCD/Bi Polar - Introduction. Here for answers. Introduce Yourself 6
X Depression w/ anxiety(PTSD), BPD, agoraphobia - meds Introduce Yourself 7
M Do I have PTSD? Introduce Yourself 10