• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Prozac & nanobots

Heart_moon

Heart_moon

Just listening to Barabara Marciniak now on one of my bought workshop tapes & she' talking about how prozac works ... by creating nanaobots with the physical body / system

She's says don't freak out about that info. ... just you should know this fact

they wanted to give my daughter prozac at 14yrs. old & i said 'NO' she is not going on them drugs !!!!

years later i went with her to doctors & isaid she was old enough to decide herself what she wanted,, we came back from docs. that day with 'NO' financial help, we she / we needed a box of prozac & a loss of faith n the system / docs.

My doctor who had helped me get through my pregnancies... turned around this day and said to us 'well what would you like me to do about it ? !' !!!!!!! W.T.F. /!!!!! needless to say my daughter was 'pissed' & i was 'stunned' .......
... basically 'ere's yer pills now f00k -off'

Z

Zaz2020

Who knows what they've been injecting into us for years with all these vaccines to protect us from things we dont even have. As for antidepressants etc I really do believe they serve little purpose other than numbing your senses and reactions, altering how your brain functions, and breaking your spirit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ipanema Depression Forum 8