Proving health

L

Lilac

It simply can't be right that no one can prove they are well one member of staff as I have said before told me to prove I am well. It has to be possible to prove you're well.

For mental health staff to expect a detainee to say they are I'll in order to prove they are well would be unprofessional as would expecting a person to be ill for two weeks or more.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

It simply can't be right that no one can prove they are well one member of staff as I have said before told me to prove I am well. It has to be possible to prove you're well.

For mental health staff to expect a detainee to say they are I'll in order to prove they are well would be unprofessional as would expecting a person to be ill for two weeks or more.
yeah its like the whole "innocent until proved guilty" thing, they twist that round all the time to "guilty until you prove your innocent" :sorry:

L

Lilac

But they won't tell you how to prove innocence and it is bizarre to call people I'll when they say they are well and the evidence is that mental health services don't want people to be well.

One of the manager's at work said she doesn't understand the mentally ill but she didn't say how or what would make it better she just seemed to want to make a blanket insult. It's like someone else at work called the mental health centre a mad house but he wouldn't say it on record or to a member of mental health staff. Nor does he seem to want people to be well and he couldn't explain why he thought that the institute is a mad house.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Mental Health Act - Being Sectioned 15