• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

proud to be me

G

greatfulmomoftwo

So tired of hearing trash talk about people with Borderline Personalities by friends and Co workers. They have no idea I have been struggling with this for all my life. One of these days I'm going to explode.

StillFighting

StillFighting

Sending you big hugs :hug: I had no idea about the stigma around this diagnosis, until I searched the internet for info/support and found quite a lot of hurtful stuff. It's unfair, and I understand your anger, I'm sorry this is happening, but don't forget you are so much better than that :hug1:

P

Purple butterfly

Hey...

That kinda made me laugh in my job I get it all the time but I ain't no nurse I understand why u get so annoyed just smile and laugh and walk away x

G

greatfulmomoftwo

I try my dear but they need more compassion being that they are Healthcare providers. One of these days I will reveal that I have that diagnosis and really make them feel like an ass.