Proud of myself

K

Kindkiwi

I woke up this morning after having very little sleep, everything that could’ve went wrong before I left the house for work, did.

I felt drained walking to work, when I arrived someone asked me was I ok and I nearly broke down. Tears came to my eyes but I thought to myself there’s no point in letting such a small portion of my day ruin the rest. I often let that happen because I can’t stop thinking about what went wrong. Today I put it out of my head. I was so happy with myself all day, even more so for overcoming my own thoughts. Was a little victory!

Kk

T

Tomorrows a new day

I woke up this morning after having very little sleep, everything that could’ve went wrong before I left the house for work, did.

I felt drained walking to work, when I arrived someone asked me was I ok and I nearly broke down. Tears came to my eyes but I thought to myself there’s no point in letting such a small portion of my day ruin the rest. I often let that happen because I can’t stop thinking about what went wrong. Today I put it out of my head. I was so happy with myself all day, even more so for overcoming my own thoughts. Was a little victory!

Kk
Glad you've had a better day, do you suffer sleep problems? are you kin meds?

K

Kindkiwi

Glad you've had a better day, do you suffer sleep problems? are you kin meds?
I do suffer with sleep problems, especially if I know I have a busy day ahead of me coming. Which having less sleep for only makes matters worse! I don’t take any medication, I’m always off my phone a while before bed and having chill down time to try make myself sleepy. The rescue remedy stuff calms me if I’m too anxious for sleeping.