Protection from thought ways

loneshadow

loneshadow

Please excuse the * its for my own safety

When im not at uni I dont sleep at night i stay awake all night and sleep in the daytime to protect myself

I believe that al*ens are abducting my brain in the night when i go sleep, if i think about them to it attracts them because they can read my mind, so im typing this quick

When im at uni they dont no where i am but when i come home they no where i am, i hear the sound of them outside trying to get me but i stay awake

When i was on a tablet called Quelatine or something the thoughts about them stopped and it made me safer but i dont no how to get it back without speaking aloud to gp and he might put this stuff on my record which cud be accessed by the al*ens

My mum says if they wanted to get me theres loads important ppl they cud take but i feel somewhat godly and special that it wud be me, i feel godly and havr done for years its y i dont have no relationships with ppl cos im on a unique level

How can i make an excuse up to get that old med back without explaining y? I was given it because i thought an asteroid was going to get me 24/7 a day i was put on risperidone to stop it but then queltine or something

They say i have GAD

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi Loneshadow, sorry just read your post this morning. (monday)

i think your mum is right there are lots of people that 'they' could take babe.

i think you should speak to your doctor if these meds are making you think like this.
hope you are ok this morning ?
Fox
x

loneshadow

loneshadow

Hi Loneshadow, sorry just read your post this morning. (monday)

i think your mum is right there are lots of people that 'they' could take babe.

i think you should speak to your doctor if these meds are making you think like this.
hope you are ok this morning ?
Fox
x
the meds dont make me think like this, the old meds i was on helped me to not think about this issue thus giving me protection from mind reading powers they use to get me , i cant be sure but i felt it protected me more from these beings

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
do you think your mum could go with you to the doctor and ask for help and re-assessment?
you seem so distressed
x

loneshadow

loneshadow

i cant tell my mum fully my beliefs because i get paranoid she might start researching these beings on the internet and attract them more

i feel like the whole world is holding a secret from me, but i dont know what , but i try to over listen people convos to find it out

what is a re-assessment? i went to see a psychatrist and psychologlist for an assessment they asked me how i was last summer when i was at uni, i said i slept in the day time, but i couldnt explain to them the reason why, incase the beings over heard, and found me up north, i just need to somehow ask my GP for them meds back without disclosing outloud my fear, because im parnoid it will make them get me

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
yeah what i meant was that if you dont tell your GP the honest truth he cant treat you properly. does that make sense? hes treating you for something that isnt the whole issue.

if you cant tell him the truth he cant help you fully. i know its scarey, i know you dont want to tell people but you have reached out to us and we are still here for you. your mum and gp wont abandon you- they wont let the * hurt you.
im really sure that your mum will try and understand, she may research things just so she can try and help you more. does that make sense? not so that she can attract *. like your mum said - there are others they would want first surely?

do you want to feel better ?

loneshadow

loneshadow

my uni GP wudnt even prescribe me a sleeping tablet when i didnt sleep for over 3days, i think he wont take me seriously, he says all young people have problems and grow out of them, therefore doesnt take me seriously,

me mum cant go GP with me, cos my registered one is 150miles away :\

i kinda wish my fear is a mental problem inside my head, and not a reality but i think it is real, to be honest, when you fall asleep, and wake up, but it feels like youve just blinked cos your so alert like you just litearlly closed your eyes for 3secs thats when i know they got me :(

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
i wouldnt ask for sleeping tablets - they are addictive and lead to other problems.
do you actually sleep and it only feels like 3 seconds or do you not sleep at all?

im sorry your mum is so far away from you, you must miss her. sounds like she worries about you - mums cant help that you know!

loneshadow

loneshadow

i sleep, but ever now and again when i wake up it feels like ive literally just opened my eyes from blinking because my head is so .. like.. on, if that makes sense

oh my mum isnt that supportive, she says i need to stay away from NHS mental health stuff, cos it goes all on a record and in the future if i want a job where they have to do a health check, id be unlikely to get it, im not even capable of a job with how my anxiety is ive a fear of strangers, and people, my body goes crazy inside, so im not too bothered what my records say