• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

PROSECUTION AS A MEANS OF PROTECTION

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

I, (Your Name), PROSECUTE FOR THE ABOVE INFRACTIONS LISTED, AND SWEAR BY TRUE GOD’S OATH AND TRUE HEART THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUTH, WITHOUT FAIL…(Your Name)

PROSECUTION AS A MEANS OF PROTECTION

By Rebecca Tacosa Gray

For those who are under attack by evil, or who have problem voices, there is a way to protect yourself that should be employed inviolately. It should be done to protect your own soul self--which is already protected—BUT—it is a way to Prosecute in the PHYSICAL those beings who are causing the problems in your life. There are reasons for this. Karma is inviolate. It truly is. But cementing Prosecution makes quite certain, in your own soul self and the Universal Soul Self, that beings who attempt negativity against a soul self are held accountable in the physical day by day. It is also a protection for you, as you know and understand that you are protecting yourself by documenting the negative actions of being who should not be in your space. True God upholds Truth inviolately. What you might ask is why one shouldn’t trust that True God will already enact Karma on the beings in question, and it’s a good thought. My answer is that the act of Prosecution of these beings in your daily life HELPS YOU. It cements the physical reality of their wrongdoing, and it documents your life in full, and your responses to such infractions. In essence, you are protecting the entirety of your life in the physical, which amounts to a double prosecution: Yours & True God’s. The way to Prosecute is fairly simple: Get yourself a binder or a journal, and write daily the infractions against your life, the trials and problems you’ve been encountering in regards to these beings, by hand or using the computer. BE FAIRLY FAITHFUL ABOUT IT. If you skip one day, I understand this. But, in general, you should do it every day, in the morning or at night. At the end of each entry, the above statement that started this Article is what should be written, and you can do this, in like, in your own words, if you like. The point is that you must make certain to True God and to these beings that what you have written is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, WITHOUT FAIL. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES. YOU ARE DOCUMENTING ACTUAL EVENTS AND INFRACTIONS AGAINST YOUR SOUL SELF.

Also, an accompanying method to protect your soul self. Have your family write letters to True God, or to the Universe, whoever it is that they believe in, asking that the beings who torment you be prosecuted in full and be held accountable for their actions. Then take the letters, leave a copy with your family, and put the originals in a protected place. I, myself, keep my Prosecutionary Book with me. However, later in my life, I plan to put everything together, including Family Procutionary Letters, in one place, together. Thus, everything will be kept together and will function as proof inviolate at the right time. Also, it allows for my Family, my children, to have record of my documentation and to protect and keep it safe. I will also state this: at some point in time, and I had hoped for this, that there will be a way to have a cataloguing of the practices of evil and the fight to battle them, that we may understand better how to fight, how to battle, and how to pre-emptively shut it down. This is a true wish of mine. In conclusion, inviolately, the above method will protect you. You are protected in True God’s Truth and the nature of True Karma. But the act of Cementing by Prosecution will protect you inviolately, help shut down evil, help your family understand what you’ve been through, and will protect you daily…Rebecca Tacosa Gray

S

SuperZ

Reb,

The other voice group is private, but this one shows up in google
search and also eternally archives with archive.org. You may want to be careful with the use of names and all, for the sake of your own family and such; down the road. Edit the posts if you like; and keep in mind that copyright violation may help with removal.

I can agree with your thinking here on this particular post, but keep in mind that omnipotent G*d is 100% liable and 100% responsible. Put his own child in bed with ****.

Whatever...
SZ

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Rebecca...:)

I...think...for...myself...
thinking...
the...written...word...
is...very...powerful...
as...documentation...
I...for...self...have...done...like...you...suggested...
written...many...garbled...words...
documented...things...
that...would...harm...an...induvidual...if...read...
in...meaning...
if...read...then...the...innocent...
that...i...was...
would...not...be...the...readers...view...
destruction...to...beauty...
why?...i...say...to...self...
when...going...over...
those...
early...writings...
should...i...keep...this...muck...
my...purpose..is...not...to...frighten...
this...experience...
that..
i...have...documented...
and...
destroyed...
time....
and...
time...again...
should...to...my...mind...
be...a..learning...of...such...
to...be...stronger...
to...enhance...beauty...
that...what...was...given...to...me...
was...for..my...innocent...mind...to...know...
that...
yes...indeed...
compromise...is...met...
karma...
you...speak...about...
should...to...my...mind...be...carefully...spoken..about...
karma...is...
a...factor...
but...
for...my...mind...we...are...not...born...to...it...
we...indeed...have...karma...
be..it...
our...will...
in...wither...we...done...good...or...bad...
reprisal...for...my...knowledge...
is...saught...in...the...life...beyond...
normal...functions...do..not..hear...about...karma...
we...'voice'...hearers...
are...walking...time bombs...
to...listeners...who...have...a...quality...to...produce...what...we...know...
or...
hear...
i...therefore...decided...quite...sometime....ago...
that...the...garble...must...go...
my...witnessing...these...messages...were..for...my...learning...
to...become..stronger...
and...
stop...the...world...standing...over...the...beauty...to...produce...
man...in...religion...lives...in...fear...
unless...their..requirement...of..prayer..thought... to... the one...
is...such...of...a...response...given..to..them...
simply...love...
if...you...are...listening...
to...anything..tuther...
it..is..a..quality...
of...mis...givings...to..us...
im..not...condoning..you..Rebecca...I...speak...in...general..
sweetness...
my...learnings...please...remind... your self...
that...
i...love...the...world...Rebecca....
but...my journey...to...this...
has...been...
a...very...long...return...to...it...
my...memories...of...not...so...good...and..there...are..many...dearest...
are..kept...alive...by...what...i...term...naughty...spiritual vibration...
the
ever...present...energy...of..the...highest...accord...is..where...I...seek...my...solace...
if...one....has...good...thoughts...and...manners... to... them...
then...there...is..no...worry...
to...put...fear...into..others...by..writing...
others...experience...
and...not...stating...that...it...is..their..experience to it...
then...
to...my..mind...is..lethal...
to..this...ever..growing...population...of...man...
man...needs...help...
to...my...mind...
we...do..not...need...to...fall..to...bended...knee...
for...thanks...
acknowledgement...of...our...pleasure...
is...all...
that...
is....needed...
to...go..to...door..to..door...
and...
tell..
people...
this...simple...way...of..life...
to..my...mind...
is...playing...with...their...normal...intuition...of...self...connected...to...higher self...
we...know...
what..burns...
our...
fingers...
therefore...
to..learn not...is...
an..easy...equation...
i...do...write...mighty...now...Rebecca...
but...
positivity...
anything else...I...always...state...my...learnings...
which...havent...always...been..so...
but...
i...say...Im...a...survivor...

my house...is...clear...of...clutter...
i...speak..metaphorically...as...my...house...to..me...is...my...overcoat...body...
therefore...my...soul...has...a..chance...to...shine...

much...loves...to...your...precious...soul...rebecca...
softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

Returncc

Returncc

Rebecca,

I think your idea is an awesome idea. i have studied how to fight these voices, and can name most if not all of their tricks. I started off as a lawyer and found a forensic exam of their life very illuminating. I wish my family had passed me the truth about this invisible world before i developed hearing voices. Sometimes they organize themselves into their own destruction, God is their equal, may they receive the compassion they deserve and the vengence they earn. I think all voice hearers need to consider organizational possiblities on the other side of the channel, dont make the channel about yourself, make it about them and him.

T

terri

All

I kept a written diary once of everything that was happening: one day I sat down and read it back and thought 'if my kids or any family member got their hands on this ......': well you can guess the rest.

I tore it up.

Also there have been times when I have written things down and burnt them for the same reason, so no one else could see what I had put. I've lost count of the times I've put things onto the computer and lost the lot .....

It's only since I learnt how to copy and paste that I've been able to keep any sort of record and that's only recent. And even that doesn't always work because I keep documents well hidden and then I can't find them!!! I've relied on memory to tell my story. Not the sharpest tool in the box regarding computers, but then if no one ever tells you about copy and paste how are you supposed to know, (thanks for that info Cal) like the time my sister said, 'you must click' I said 'yes but what' lol .....,, but up there with the rest regarding memory.......

that was until........ what was I going to say, oops, I've forgotten.

Daft things I have done because I've been too busy with my voices and could not concentrate on ordinary mundane tasks:

1. Put a plastic butter dish in the cooker when it was on high heat.
2. Lost my purse and found it in the freezer.
3. Chucked out my wedding album, together with my eternity ring,
and engagement ring on dustbin men's day .... and it was those black
hatted evil chaps who got me to do that. I'd have taken them to the
pawn shop and got a few bob ........ and my wedding ring, well that keeps
disappearing and reappearing. Last seen underneath the cooker, ha ha..

It's chucking it down here, off to see dad....

Lots of love and laughter

Terri x

K

Kurt7

Don't know if this applies to what your talking about, but for a while my voices told me I was sexualy abused by a specific uncle. It was part of a story that I told to a multitude of other voices. They all wanted to hear the story.Later it was told to me that it was a different uncle.Then it was another uncle.I still feel so guilty about using the first uncles name,he had long passed.