• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Proof that Schizophrenia(Hearing Voices) is caused by witchcraft

T

Thelma27

That is the belief of a lot of people but I try not to pay too much attention on things like that living in my own head is already scary enough at one point I was considered as being possessed by another person spirit I went through the process of prayers etc witchcraft was suspected so my family bought in someone who believes in witches ect with the hope of curing me of my illness but here I am years later still suffering with this illness i prefer to believe in a illness with a possible cure but i respect your thoughts and feelings I will reading up on the subject thanks again for sharing this info with me

M

MissPink

I agree with you sir, witchcraft has many snares to attack a person through their mind,and people quick to falsely label mental health,I hear voices too and was in fact a direct astral attack on me by a witch,who claimed to be a real witchcraft devil worshipper
who's the witch? what do you mean by that?