• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Procyclidine?

I

IntrospectionFtw!

I got some Procyclidine, im not on any meds at the mo i heard these things are good for the parkinsons side effects you think they could be useful?.

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

yes i have used procyclidine in the past to combat the side effects of haloperidol, it worked wonders for me, would recommend it to anyone getting the horrible shakes and stiffness that med brings.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

Delta can i ask you a question. how does this drug work does it provide instant relief, or is it taken on a regular basis till it builds up in your system?.

A

Apotheosis

I used to abuse this drug - back in my using days; had quite a problem with it at one stage.

A

antipsionic

Delta can i ask you a question. how does this drug work does it provide instant relief, or is it taken on a regular basis till it builds up in your system?.
It works pretty quick Introspection, don't know about the pills because I was so dosed on Haloperidol nothing would cut it.

Had an injection of it to counteract the effects of a high dose of antipsychotics I'd taken and it worked pretty swiftly.

A

antipsionic

I used to abuse this drug - back in my using days; had quite a problem with it at one stage.
Yeah, I've taken 'em for "recreational" purposes, once went to work so fucked up on them I was having conversations with people who weren't there, needless to say I got the sack!

A

antipsionic

Look introspection, I'm not going to tell you what the buzz was like, quite frankly I didn't like it, but at the time I was just such a fucking numpty I'd throw anything down my neck to get a hit.

I know its hard to stay straight in this world and I crack all the time when it comes to booze, there are plenty of us here who have fucked themselves up even worse through the abuse of street and prescription drugs and if your going to go down that route all your going to do is make yourself even worse in the long run. Take from someone whose had more drugs than you've had hot dinners, there all bollocks. Thats my opinion, the choice, however is yours.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

Look introspection, I'm not going to tell you what the buzz was like, quite frankly I didn't like it, but at the time I was just such a fucking numpty I'd throw anything down my neck to get a hit.

I know its hard to stay straight in this world and I crack all the time when it comes to booze, there are plenty of us here who have fucked themselves up even worse through the abuse of street and prescription drugs and if your going to go down that route all your going to do is make yourself even worse in the long run. Take from someone whose had more drugs than you've had hot dinners, there all bollocks. Thats my opinion, the choice, however is yours.
Dont worry, im not gonna start necking them or anything, i was just curious. i used to have drug problem aswell back in the day, but im surprisingly disciplined these days, i dont even drink anymore, mainly because when im taking AP's i dont get any pleasure from it, so i figure whats the point.

A

antipsionic

Thats cool introspection, more power to you, I honestly can't remember how they made me feel because I was probably loaded on several other tdrugs, both street and prescription, at the same time.

They do work for getting rid of some of the more distressing symptoms of anti-ps, provided the dose of anti-ps is not seriously over the top (they were giving two seperate types of antipsychotics at the time and the dose of haloperidol was so over the top that it would have fucked up an elephant!).

Anyway hope they work out for you. Take it easy.

T

Twylight

Procycledine ( kemadrin ) is defintely an upper

It combats side effects inluding restless leg syndrome ( that horrible ache you feel in your legs and mind at the same time )

Too many of them will blur your vision

S

*Sapphire*

Yeah, I've taken 'em for "recreational" purposes, once went to work so fucked up on them I was having conversations with people who weren't there, needless to say I got the sack!
I've been with people when they used this drug recreationally (I was not aware at the time). It was not pleasant, one was hospitalised and close to being sectioned. They didn't seem to be enjoying themselves a great deal. It wasn't until a friend who was sober enough to tell the doctors what they had done that prevented it.

Sorry if this derails the thread a bit.:oops:

C

coraline1664

-

procyclidine was very good at stopping the hellish side effects I experienced such as severe akathesia and oculargyrocrisis (eye rolling upwards, sometimes going into the back of your head) when I was taking aripiprazole.