• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

problems with cpns??

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
today i came home from my mates house to find a message on my answering machine saying the appoinment i had with the phyciatrist was being cancelled because hes phoned in sick. it took me months to get that appoinment i told the lady and she said we will contact your cpn I CANT CONTACT MY CPN!!!!!! I was trying to get a med review she oNly works part time this whole world is run by REAL LOONEYS! LOL :confused:

BillFish

BillFish

I have the opposite problem, mental health services have me in lock down lol.The last time I went off meds, my GP turned up to my front door with five burly policemen in overalls who proceeded to surround me in my living room.

The last time I asked to go back on oral meds my psychiatrist threatened to get in social services for my son if I became ill, and I am a great loving and understanding dad that loves his kid.It was a threat to make me comply.

They will give you the eye sir give you the eye!! :scared: