• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Pristiq

I

Inie

Can't find the Chinese guy no idea why his name may come back to me but there are other short clips
It’s okay. How are feeling today? It’s around 11:30am over here and just starting my day.

S

siliconom

It’s okay. How are feeling today? It’s around 11:30am over here and just starting my day.
Thanks for asking. I guess I"m not too bad considering what I'm going through

I'm trying to work out the time difference and your 15 hours behind me

I

Inie

Thanks for asking. I guess I"m not too bad considering what I'm going through

I'm trying to work out the time difference and your 15 hours behind me
Oh good hope you work out your issues. Most of my days are a struggle. Today I was feeling claustrophobic. Like I needed to escape. Took a shower and feeling a little better but now I’m drained. I’m trying to fight off a nap so it won’t interfere with my sleep tonight. How’s the weather where you’re at. It is raining over here. I like the sound of rain it brings a relaxed state of peace.

S

siliconom

Hot today here. It's tropical so only two seasons, hot only or hot with rain. I hate not having four seasons

I

Inie

Sounds like you’re on an island. I am accustomed to the weather here. It doesn’t get extreme.

I

Inie

Hot today here. It's tropical so only two seasons, hot only or hot with rain. I hate not having four seasons
Hi siliconom. How have you been? I have been dealing with fluctuating anxiety. Trying to stay strong.

I

Inie

Of course I don't mind 🤗

There are three SNRI. I never tried Pristiq but the other two - Cymbalta (duloxetine) and Effexor (venlafaxine) both worked very well.

My doctor friend told me that an AD that works will continue to work for at least 15 years - unless you drink a lot of alcohol or do party drugs or opiates on top of it. I was doing both but mainly alcohol.

So Effexor worked well for 7 years only then I switched to Cymbalta, again good about 7 years. Now I'm back on Effexor after trying two others which had no effect.

Hope this was helpful 😀
Hi. How are you doing? Do you have any experience with antipsychotics?