• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

pretty quiet today

C

cally75

Hi all!
Pretty quiet on here today people...is that a good or a bad thing??!

Hmm..interesting!!

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Pizza n chips...U didn't miss much!!
What pizza was it? I know someone who loves chips :p Besides today i've had a kebab and then later from the same place I ate some chicken pieces >_<

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

i had chicken kiev and chips.

C

cally75

What pizza was it? I know someone who loves chips :p Besides today i've had a kebab and then later from the same place I ate some chicken pieces >_<
Bbq chicken. Would have saved u some but me & brat polished it off!

C

cally75

i had chicken kiev and chips.
U gotta have chicken on a Friday. ..It's the law. I'm just doing my bit to stay outta prison. U heard Wot the judge said!! Also said tomorrow I MUST get hammered on cheap cider

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

U gotta have chicken on a Friday. ..It's the law. I'm just doing my bit to stay outta prison. U heard Wot the judge said!! Also said tomorrow I MUST get hammered on cheap cider
yeah i might have a beer now. don't want to get in trouble with the law myself.!!

C

cally75

yeah i might have a beer now. don't want to get in trouble with the law myself.!!
They make the rules brat. Who are we 2 break them eh?! If everyone broke the rules, the world would be like mad max..or something