• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pretty much sick of it all

L

LittleMissTiny

Fucking hate life and nobody close to me seems to give a damn, so why should I even bother?

L

LittleMissTiny

Thank you for not leaving me on my own. I feel flat and anxious. My boyfriend doesn't care about me. I can't cook anything to eat and haven't eaten for ages but won't make me anything. I'm falling out of love with him because he no longer seems to care. Xx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Have you got anything in your house that you can grab without having to cook or something you can microwave just so you can get something inside of you.

I'm sorry that your boyfriend no longer seems to care. Sometimes they can't see what is right in front of them or they try to convince themselves that there is nothing wrong if that makes sense?

xx

Grape

Grape

Sorry you are feeling so down about life and the people in your life. I can get like that sometimes. Is it a true reflection of your life or are you just having a bad day?

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
Can you fix yourself a bowl of cereal or a sandwich or heat up canned soup or do a microwave dinner? You do need to eat and I agree he should help but reality is he's not.

Then I would curl up nice and cozy and read, watch a movie or just rest and take a nap.
Feeling down is so very tiring.

N

Noetic

I hope you got something to eat LittleMissTiny. :hug:
Also hope you're feeling happier very soon.
Have you tried talking to your boyfriend and explaining how you feel?

D

Deliah

He doesn't know your experience sweet heart because he's not having it. Do what you can for yourself. You can't change him, you can only change what you do. D x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P_Rose Bipolar Forum 8
B Bipolar Forum 2