• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Presentience

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not possible to prove any of this and there is a built-in paradox...

Yesterday I knew the night was going to end badly . I sat on a bench behind a church and gathered myself. I convinced myself to ignore this thought and carry on and not abandon the night as a social one and return home prematurely. A very strong feeling of anxious future-feeling. And then it played out with a number of coincidences, good ones for the most part. But in the back of the mind that sense of anytime now.

And then it happens. In a very bizarre turn of events. If I had listened id have avoided a mishap but would never have known I was correctly anticipating a mishap.

And there are times when I get it wrong.

Perhaps I am misattributing chance events.

I dont know.

Sometimes life feels predestined.

Big aspect was very very amplified tinnitus. Seems to sometimes act like a warning siren.

L

lovagemuffin

you sound unwell at the moment try and take it easy cut the caffeine its a wdeird stressful time of year maybe keep a low profile for a while, tc of yourself.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think im getting better, recovering.

I do need to be cautious and vigilant, yes.

Thanks for the kind concern.

I understand I have a responsibility to hold it together. Yesterday night was a wake-up call. There will be lots of people that consider what im doing unwise. I would just say it's not at all easy it has at turns felt excruciatingly painful. I think im making rapid progress.

I couldn't 't go on living as I had been. I had to accept the mental fight and believe in rscovery and believe I have it in me.

If I mess up I take responsibility for it. No one else is to blame.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Caffeine is not the cause of my energy rise. ;) no drug is.

F

firemonkee57

I think we are all seemingly capable of that on occasion. It occurring on a consistent basis is another matter.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think i just need to learn the lesson finally and pay heed to these messages when I receive them even if occasionally ill be missing out on something. One door closes another door opens.

I dont get these very intense presentience overwhelms very often which is Why giving them credence would be a very good idea. They are in a different league to suspicious thoughts or social anxieties.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I had a friend who was a sensitive, she got herself out some situations by listening to whatever signals warning her. Once she ignored them and sure enough something bad happened.
I believe things are very much written out for us but every know and then we choice which path to take.