• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Prescription from Chemist - Phone Communication (and speech) Problems

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I called the chemist, to check when the Abilify solution would be ready, I had somebody a foreigner on the line, and not knowing what they were doing, reading off from the till screen wise, and gave me to believe, that the melts, were being ordered, and that wasn't the case, and telling me they would be ready on Wednesday.

Anyway, requested mum to phone up on my behalf, and my abilify solution is in fact ready for collection - phew, I'm feeling jokingly worn out from the call, now.

I'll collect later on today.

Regards All.

jetgirl

jetgirl

You would think when dealing with something as important as medications and patients that they would employ someone competent to deal with telephone enquiries!

:(:scratcheshead:

N

natalie

Nice to meet you Jetgirl,

Here here, I agree entirely with that. And shouild by rights, I think, don't employ somebody who is foreign and uses english as their second language, or 3rd, most annoying for me, on occasions, anywhere, else, and completely diferent ventures.

Thanks very much, for youir post.

N

natalie

I had a couple of heard voices, in the earlier morning, and I took my dose at 11amish, and I have been very well today, Birthday, on 25ml, I couldn't risk being unwell, after my lunch out, with parents.

N

natalie

Mother called the chemist on my behalf, a while later on, and in fact, from my or ignal email, my prescription for A bilify oral solution is now ready. Now that, is an amazing turn around. I was thinking at least tomorrow, or on Wednesday morning, anyway, I'm happy, and I'll collect, tomorrow.

Regards All.

N

natalie

Thanks Jetgirl, and Mami5.

Well, in the usual way of things, my prescriptions usually do have a very fast turnaround, so I am always happier and also, I'm then not in the lurch, wondering how much longer kind of thing.

Thanks for the birthday greetings.

Regards both.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I am having my medications delievered to my home, tomorrow, I figured, what with the weight of them, and also, possible overcrowding on the buses, from schoolchildren, in the afternoon, I might not be able to get a seat, so I've passed on that idea, and will have it delivered instead.

Regards All.