Preparing for the end

I

indigo6

Thinking is good but it can be unhelpful.
Do u wonder what it is all about?
Why?
I do Light. I have tortured myself with existential thinking. Tortured.
Is this you too?
Its ok, just know it can go too far. I heard a guy say on some vid that it can drive you 'mad'
I understood that.
It lessens, it will. You will still ponder. I do and always will.
What do you do to stay calm?

J

Jules5

Hi Lightanddark Not sure what you are thinking about but preparing for the end scares me. Keep posting tell us more about what you are thinking. Sounds serious. No more thinking just relax and tell yourself you are okay now. Sending lots of love and hugs Jules

L

Lightanddark

Thinking is good but it can be unhelpful.
Do u wonder what it is all about?
Why?
I do Light. I have tortured myself with existential thinking. Tortured.
Is this you too?
Its ok, just know it can go too far. I heard a guy say on some vid that it can drive you 'mad'
I understood that.
It lessens, it will. You will still ponder. I do and always will.
What do you do to stay calm?
Thanks for the help. But I think I’m beyond help

L

Lightanddark

Hi Lightanddark Not sure what you are thinking about but preparing for the end scares me. Keep posting tell us more about what you are thinking. Sounds serious. No more thinking just relax and tell yourself you are okay now. Sending lots of love and hugs Jules
Everyone hates me. Can’t do this no more.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Never be afraid of reaching out Lightanddark, just as you have here. We certainly don’t hate you. I’m concerned about you though. Just thought I’d check in with you and see how you’re feeling.

I

indigo6

I hope you are getting support. People like friends and family can be a bit useless.
Do you have a group like Mind? A quiet place like a library? Even to sit and be still and know youre not the only one.
Please post, all of the people here understand. I have been the same x

L

Lightanddark

Thanks everyone. But the only person who can help me is me

I

indigo6

Thats right because u are the one to actually do somethin but we are giving you suggestions, hope, sending love.
Theres a very old man I see sometimes. He goes out each day for a cup of coffee and a wander. I dont know him very well, we chat when I bump into him. I am always so happy to see him. He has no idea. He says to me 'Im still creeking on' I would be heartbroken if he ever felt he shouldnt bother. He makes my day. He inspires me. At the darkest times I thought of him. He has every right to still creek on. We all do.
x

L

Lightanddark

People just won’t understand. It’s too deep.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I can't promise we'll understand completely but give us a try, some of our members have been where you are now and they're still here, I've had suicidal thoughts in the past related to my voice hearing but I came out of it much stronger than I was before, and this was before I found the mental health forum.

If you share with us exactly what's bothering you then perhaps it won't seem as bad as you think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Schizoaffective Forum 1