premonitions

megirl

megirl

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
6,524
Location
NZ
#1
I have had these throughout my life.
I had a serious car crash december last year.
3 weeks before the accident I had a voice telling me I would be involved in a serious car crash soon
I have had them before. Knowing somethings going to happen before it does doesnt freak me out but the knowing can be overwhelming. Its so strong It has made me take action that if i hadnt things could have ended in tragedy.
I know that someone could have passed away before i have found out. its really interesting it can be little things I will tell my husband then when it happens I will say to him..Well ...He will respond by saying.."I know, you told me"
 
Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 19, 2015
Messages
3,486
Location
USA
#3
Yeah I sometimes see things before they happen. Why I can never see the numbers of the powerball lottery I'll never know. But seriously yeah I have participated or not participated in events that I've had strong feelings about whether good or bad. Maybe we have a 6th sense. I've often wondered if I or lots of other MI sufferers have Rh+ blood. I remember someone long ago posting about that. Apparently around maybe 1% of the worlds population has Rhesus Factor Negative blood. The other 99% are positive. That is to say that 99% of humans share a common trait in their blood the same as apes. Where did the other 1% come from? I believe ancient Egyptians were from space and they crashed there in the desert and erected the pyramids as a distress call. The pyramids can be seen from space and show 3 perfectly straight lines from any viewing direction, something nearly impossible in nature. Nature doesn't deal in straight lines. Let alone 3 of them in a geometric pattern. Why else would they have been built?

My point is this, I believe these "aliens" after being marooned on this planet after some time began to take human brides and as such their offspring held the chance to have Rh negative blood. If you've stuck with me thus far the big picture here is maybe you and I and many others have a recessive gene that causes us to experience the world in a different way. Just a theory.

Ok I'll take of my aluminum foil hat now. Lol
 
Last edited:
6

6ofusathome

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
303
#4
My sister has this too. A few people in my family actually. Hers aren't about things as tragic though. I would think it would feel quite burdensome for you