• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Pregabalin - Much Better than old med

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

The one factor I have realised via Pregabalin, for anxieties, is certainly a much better class of drug in that, even if i take my dose in the morning at 8 or 10, it doesn't certainly have me asleep, by midday.

So apart from also, treating this dehibilitating condiitons, it's also very much better for keeping awake.

Mind you, also, should I happen to be booked up on holiday cruise next year, and no not the Jane McDonald, one, another sort, i'll have the heat to contend with say towards the Gran Canaries, with the temperatures hotter than near Britain. Anyway, I'll cross that bridge, when I get there. I have energies supplements with a hint of glucose now, anyway.

Pregabalin wise, certainly much better, for keeping awake, goodby Lorezapam, hello to Pregabalin.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

I will be around I just would like to wish all, have a good weekend.

And a well earned resting off duty from MHF via working hard behind the scenese by the way, I hope you all have a good weekend. And return on Monday refreshed.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Thanks very much Lu.

fazza

fazza

Ah yes much better for some than lorazepam. Less sedation plus the added bonus that it is also a pain killer (nerves). Hope all is well with the new medication. I was on its baby brother (gabbapentin) when I had nerve surgery on my elbow. Had no issues and a real sense of calm.

N

natalie

HI Fazza,

Yep, all is well, with the n ew med. I am preferring the new med, to the lorezapam.

Best regards.