• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pregabalin...Good or Bad ??

S

skye81

Hi all...

Sorry, not sure if it's ok to keep starting new posts but it is about something different. So I saw a Psych nurse yesterday and he suggested a new medication that I might want to try along side what I already take. He didn't recommend it as such because he wasn't 100 % that it would help but instead told me to research on the web about it and ask my doctor if it was something I wanted to try. He said that it works wonders for some people but others have a bad experience with it. I just wondered if anyone else was familiar with it and had any info or experiences they could share on Pregabalin ?? I take Venlafaxine and Propanolol at the moment and hoping this might help with the anxiety?? Any feedback is appreciated. May also post this in the anxiety forum if it is better placed there?? Thanks in advance. Joined this forum last week and finding it helpful. Grateful for the support and advice I have received already.

Skye :rolleyes:

Grape

Grape

A friend of mine with GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) took it and found it very helpful for her anxiety. I don't think she had any side effects x

S

skye81

Thanks for that. I can't decide what I think. Heard some really negative things about it...don't want to feel like i'm not on the planet or anything lol! Thanks for replying xx