• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

predicting eye contact

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

been out of the rabbit hole now for about six months. All but completely disregarded human circuitry. Still though I have been predicting people's different eye contact and expression in public.

EdEd

EdEd

You been predicting their expressions? I had one guy pass me the other day and acted like a rude ass.. I saw him and I smiled and nodded and his reaction was to look at me then look away like he was stuck up or something. Rude.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

You been predicting their expressions? I had one guy pass me the other day and acted like a rude ass.. I saw him and I smiled and nodded and his reaction was to look at me then look away like he was stuck up or something. Rude.
I mean I can tell when I'm in a restaurant what people will gaze around at next just by being around them. I don't think its rude.

EdEd

EdEd

No , I'm saying the dude that I dealt with was being rude by not smiling and nodding back.