Pre And post Natal Depression Advice and Support

P

Pandasfoundation

Hi,

I suffered postnatal depression after the birth of my son Andreas in February 2010. I felt really alone and like i had to keep all my thoughts and feelings to my self. I had brilliant support from my husband but really struggled. I went back to work after 10 weeks and hated it every time people said shouldnt i be at home with my son, work my exscape.

I set up Pandas Foundation to help individuals suffering from pre and postnatal depression, Pandas Foundation - Pre and Postnatal Depression Advice and Suppost PANDAS Foundation UK - PANDAS Foundation

I just want people to know you arent on your own. you dont have to hide and its good to talk about it. I will always listen.

Rachael xxx

J

jaxie40

Hey pandasfoundation! Welcome to the forum, and well done for doing something positive after your PND. :)

D

Dani_uk61

I know it's probably a little late to write on this as the post is from years ago but I have just joined this group after being diagnosed with PND. I am on medication and speaking to "mind" the lovely people there gave me some printouts from your Web page PANDAS and it's really helpful thank you for setting up the foundation. Xx

Unique1

Unique1

:welcome: Dani.

Good to hear you have found some help.
Best wishes to you.
Unique xx

I know it's probably a little late to write on this as the post is from years ago but I have just joined this group after being diagnosed with PND. I am on medication and speaking to "mind" the lovely people there gave me some printouts from your Web page PANDAS and it's really helpful thank you for setting up the foundation. Xx