Praying i can sleep at least 5 hours tonight

FOREVERALONE

FOREVERALONE

Seroquel knocks me out every time, can you get on at least 200 mg?

shayaleigh

shayaleigh

Me too, I've had two horrible drug dreams the past two nights, and am hoping they don't come back tonight...i just hope my over the counter meds and klonopin work tonight..and quickly i dislike looking at my ceiling for any amount of time.

FOREVERALONE

FOREVERALONE

It's for Bipolar, I am so manic most of the time I can be awake for days if I'm out of it.
You might be able to get samples from your doctor. I would recommend a low dose.

shayaleigh

shayaleigh

Oh i have heard great things about seroquel. Never taken it myself but anyone I've ever known that has taken it said it works wonders.

FOREVERALONE

FOREVERALONE

It's very powerful, I can get Robin Williams-level crazy and I have to take 800mg, which is the maximum dose for a human being.

shayaleigh

shayaleigh

I used to be prescribed high doses of elavil or amnitriptalin ( not sure how to spell it) and i slept all the time with it... worked great for sleep, but when i decided to overdose they try to not prescribe it to me anymore.... seriously i would wake up, take my next dose, and resume sleeping. Then repeated.

mattyj75

mattyj75

My question to the 2 of u is this. The last 2 nights ive only been sleeping about 2 hours a night. Is it ok for that to go on for a week? Can't get into the drs till next week, thought i could tomorrow