• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Prayer helping Tardive Dyskinesia

Q

queta

Hello:
I have a newly diagnosed case of Tardive Dyskinesia. It was quite bad yesterday. I saw my doc and she took me off the med that is probably causing it. I contacted my Facebook friends and a prayer group. There were like 30 people praying for me. I can tell you honestly that it is working. I have only had a few TD problems today. God is good. When all seems lost, try prayer.
Regards,
Queta

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis.
I hope that the doctors can help you feel better. I don't know a great deal about TD, other than I know it can be pretty rough for people to live with.

It's really positive that you were able to reach out on social media. It's really great that you have supportive friends and a prayer group to support you.
I think that prayer and positive intention really can help make a difference to people's lives, and i'm glad it's something that is helping you and giving you comfort.