• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Prayer Group #1

S

SuperZ

Hi,
Some of us are getting together to form a prayer group. This thread is for anyone who may wish to join, or to add names of family/friends to be prayed for. Prayer to God, our father, for protection and direction in this matter. Just planting seed; where "hope is faith".
Regards,
Z

R

rabina

Very Good Thread and I believe that having faith is also having hope.
Faith and hope that God does exist and will intervene on behalf of all who hear voices and also those who have visions.
Prayer and Blessings do work I can attest to this from experience.
Never stop praying or turn from God instead turn to him and don't be dismayed if he does not answer all of your prayers; I guess he has good reason not to???
There's that saying; if God brought you to it then he will bring you out of it with a little help from others too.
May God Bless this Thread with much goodness and that includes all that is not necessarily a prayer.
Faith, hope and charity and add knowledge to that.
rabina

R

rabina

Quiet on Holy Days has always been the case and I don't believe this is just a coincidence at all becasue it's consistant.
The Power of Prayer must work; this is Holy Week and Easter will be here soon and Prayers are being said all over the world; intense, powerful prayers for all.
I believe the Prayers must work.
Anyone else make this observation???
rabina

PS: perhaps this thread can reach out to all those who don't believe in a God; not to convince you that God does exist, but rather to open up discussions about matters regarding God like the main questions; where is God; why doesn't he step in or does he step in???
Post all non-believers if you wish to or post your sentiments on what God is to you.

S

SuperZ

Hi,
We hearers as very rare, and so giving out full names may not be all that necessary. There's under a thousand of us visible online, worldwide, from what I've seen.

Power of prayer, well, it does seem to help if you pray in every instance of attack. I don't understand why there seems to be no resolve. Well, that's been my experience. Any comments?
z

R

rabina

SZ,
The number of those who hear voices and see also is much higher than that worldwide i assure you.
I have spoken with some who have been in contact with hearers and seers also and they aren't as rare as you think.
The majority of these voice hearers believe they are hearing from spirits and very few believe they are demonic.
Very few believe it is a gift although some do in fact.
Many believe they have psychic ability or are being haunted.
Take a look at the paranormal forums also; you'll be surprised perhaps at the variety of hearers, seers and then some.
Sometimes we have to try many different types of prayers, blessings, methods and deliverances for resolve, but some do find resolve so it's not impossible.
Most do not speak about their experiences also.

R

rabina

Lord, God in Heaven I pray to you; please hear my prayers.
I pray for all here on this forum and throughout the world
who are burdened and distressed by voices and visions.
I ask Lord that you will deliver us all from what distresses us so that we
may live in peace and happiness.
I pray this now to you Lord Jesus God in Heaven.
Please give us strength, courage and guidance.
Please hear and answer all of our prayers.
I ask that you come into each one of our lives and make your
presence known to us.
Deliver us Lord from every evil and grant us peace now and forever.
Amen.

F

faery

This is beautiful, so thoughtful and pure, I am just learning how to pray, really pray, thank u.

S

SuperZ

Faery,
The voices had the same effect on me ;)
z

R

rabina

SZ,
"The voices had the same effect on me."
Which voices are you referring to???
and peace be with you (like we're in Church you know.)
Look not on our sins, but on the faith of our Church. (our own little Church here.)
I've seen many strange things happen in Church too.
The voice actually followed me over 1 year ago to Church on Christmas Eve.
But, it never followed me to Church again so ahhhaaa!!!
When the voice spoke my name in Church, the priest turned and looked directly at me out of the many who were there; the priest ordered everyone in the Church at that very moment to kneel; very out of the norm for the priest to do this. This priest knew something I believe.
God's truth.

S

SuperZ

rab,

I was referring to faery saying basically that the voices caused her a deep spiritual or religious awakening, revival, and/or experience (now learning how to really pray).

I mailed some bible scripture to Terri yesterday, and here is a snip from that email:

2 Corinthians 2:11 (King James Version)
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2 Corinthians 12:10 (King James Version)
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Isaiah 54:17 (King James Version)
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Luke 21:15 (King James Version)
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Jeremiah 1:10 (King James Version)
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Isaiah 58:6 (King James Version)
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

"Every yoke" means absolute and perfect peace, knowoneness, atrophy!

My Story: http://tinyurl.com/seca1

z

R

rabina

Faery, SZ,
Praying is a very personal thing and there is no right or wrong way to pray.
Just say whatever is in your mind and heart.
I like this excerpt alot because it applies to almost all that exists in life.

Isaiah 54:17 (King James Version)
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

R

rabina

I'll tell you; I can really get carried away here and a good majority of it won't be prayer like.
Like; Why my God; Why; and how long will this go on My God; and the voice I hear isn't all that bad compared to what others hear, but this is what it's all about; getting it all out.
That's right; give it all to God; he can handle it...he wants you to talk to him...
Get it all out...right Lord; oh and he does have a sense of humor too.

R

rabina

This goes up and out for all those who have simply turned their backs and walked away from anyone who hears or sees.
May God open their eyes, hearts and minds so that they may see, feel and think.

C

corsica

It's great to see this prayer thread. I was having trouble entering this forum yesterday and some today.

May Almighty God deliver all of YOU and my MOTHER from the enemy very soon so that ALL GLORY be given to GOD.

I hope everyone can take a few moments to pray every night for ALL voice hearers and then keep doing this for several weeks.

blessings...

R

rabina

Corsica,
Yes, this prayer thread is very good and let's remember this too...
I agree with praying for all whenever one can.