Powerful Dreams

S

SkyShadow

Lately ever since the Dr changed two of my medications I have been havin some overwhelmingly Intense Dreams. It has become hard to separate the dreams from the “real” world. When I’m in these dreams it feels like they are the real world and not this reality. I’ve been struggling with this, it hurts my head all the time. Does anyone else experience this type of dreaming? If so, how do you deal with this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

A

Amyjane8812341

Hi I am sorry your having this problem. I also have really bad dreams. They are normally about ghosts and I wake up wondering if it was real. Sometimes I have dreams that I am friends with celebrities and when I wake up i google them to see if I can see me in the photos. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours for me to realise it's just a dream. I now know that when I wake up my dreams are probably fake and has not really taken place in the real world.
I am sorry I don't really have any advice but wanted to let you know I also have that problem. Hugs x

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hi sorry to hear that

maybe speak to the doctor about the meds, maybe its too much for you

i hate it when dreams feel real because its so hard to snap out of it...

S

SkyShadow

Hi I am sorry your having this problem. I also have really bad dreams. They are normally about ghosts and I wake up wondering if it was real. Sometimes I have dreams that I am friends with celebrities and when I wake up i google them to see if I can see me in the photos. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours for me to realise it's just a dream. I now know that when I wake up my dreams are probably fake and has not really taken place in the real world.
I am sorry I don't really have any advice but wanted to let you know I also have that problem. Hugs x
Thank you for sharing with me. I also have some about ghost and other things like that. It doesn’t register sometimes until after I wake up that the dream may not be real.
It is good to know that at least someone else is going through something similar. It does make me feel a little better.

Thank you

A

Amyjane8812341

Most welcome . I know it is horrid to go through all of the above. If you ever want a chat feel free to message me

T

theOutsider111

I also have incredibly real dreams, I’ve had some amazing dreams, although I don’t have any difficulty separating them from reality, maybe they are prophetic, I know I feel better for dreaming like my brain is healing itself, sorry if you’ve had an unpleasant time with your dreams though. 😁👍