• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Powder Keg Today

S

supergreysmoke

Got paranoid thinking they are out to get me. Authorities or medical staff or wife? Irritable at the sound of the human voice blurting from the TV. Why do people on the box see the need to shout these days? Is it training or as microphone technology gone backwards? Give me a break....

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
it's easier to beleive in incompetence than a paranoid plot as my sister puts it, can hear my neighbours tv again, not in a position to complain, the housing assoc etc won't take a schitzos side and they know it's the reason for housing, feel i've got less rights, think it's a fact as for noises been extra loud i'm getting that sign i'm stressed up

The nhs in my area they haven't the resources for a good paranoid plot, psychiatrists tend to be medical students who do badly, the top medical students go on to produce test tube babys

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H stopping smoking today...took a long time to get up the courage. Schizophrenia Forum 14
L Today my voice is singing! Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im quitting vaping today, is going to be crazy. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR really early morning today good morning, hope all of you get want you want to do today, just be very careful though. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just have a great life thats all. make the most out of it today this is what i learn but try to keep safe at the same time i guess idk Schizophrenia Forum 5
H one week from today I marry...got the certificate and rings already...!! Schizophrenia Forum 12
THE MANDALORIAN 16.. NFT releases today! Schizophrenia Forum 3
H everything is great...had lunch with family today. Schizophrenia Forum 5
THE MANDALORIAN In my universe today Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel like a absolute loser today omg, are people for real, seriously why. Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Had a good talk with my therapist today Schizophrenia Forum 9
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everymorning everyone or good evening, heres the video of day just one today. Hope you enjoy it and learn? Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys why do i feel like im going to die in my sleep today. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR sorry guys for another video, i dont want to bombard you with tons of videos today, this last video that i watch today, about confidence if its needed Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Heres the a few videos i watch today on youtube, I hope you find it helpful in your lives. Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Omg krava maga class was intense today!! Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im starting to realize its my mind causing all this horrible feelings today. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel absolutely horrible today, i feel like the world is against me today idk why. Schizophrenia Forum 14
BEASTMODEWARRIOR thanks god today krava maga class was taught by the younger instructors im so happy :) Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone hows everybody doing, its my brothers birthday today :) Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize today, why im suffering so much. dont take the hard path, take the EASY PATH Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just talk to my therapist today i feel alot better now. Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good Morning Every one Get Ready for Today its going to be a good day I feel it. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Motivating video i watch today on youtube hope you guys can motivated with this. Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone! How is everybody doing today? Schizophrenia Forum 8
THE MANDALORIAN Today's lesson. Everyone feels pain. Schizophrenia Forum 9
L I believe it’s Monday today Schizophrenia Forum 17
fazza I was a horrible person today projecting rage and hatred Schizophrenia Forum 2
LORD BURT I feel asleep in a team meeting today. Schizophrenia Forum 14
Y My brother passed today Schizophrenia Forum 8
T I finally talked to my nurse today. Schizophrenia Forum 15
fazza Doctor really messed up today Schizophrenia Forum 9
D i am thinking of stopping my med that i started today Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN Nintendo Power Hour Today! Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Today Schizophrenia Forum 19
THE MANDALORIAN I pray love enters your hearts today. Schizophrenia Forum 1
L Video appt with shrink today Schizophrenia Forum 4
THE MANDALORIAN Today was an excellent day. Schizophrenia Forum 2
L How are you feeling today? Schizophrenia Forum 19
R delivery today Schizophrenia Forum 23
T Supermarket today Schizophrenia Forum 14
EdEd The Voices Last Night and Today Schizophrenia Forum 8
Lone_wanderer I had a lesson reinforced today. Schizophrenia Forum 1
Daybreak What did you eat and drink today? Schizophrenia Forum 80
N A lot of Deepening Paranoia and Sensitivty plus Agitation, today!!! Schizophrenia Forum 24
R seeing gp today Schizophrenia Forum 28
fazza Medication review today Schizophrenia Forum 10
boudreauj4 Feeling better today Schizophrenia Forum 4
S would anyone like someone to talk to today? Schizophrenia Forum 3
frogsplash Article in the News today Schizophrenia Forum 1