• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

potential "cure" for schizophrenia

nenexx

nenexx

Hi there. DO NOT USE THIS BEFORE CONSULTING WITH YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a lot of topics on quora and found this video that people are saying that large q of VITAMIN B3 can actually cure schizophrenia.

DO NOT TRY THIS, i just want to hear what do you think about this, has anyone tried this?

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

Lol just no.

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

A chronic b1 (thiamine) deficiency can lead to a form of encephalopathy it doesn’t have anything to do with schizophrenia.

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Too much of the wrong kind of niacin can permanently Injure or kill. Please do not do this.

Doesn't work anyhow.

Buff Schmoltler

Buff Schmoltler

Too much vitamin b3 can be harmful and can raise blood sugar levels.

nenexx

nenexx

Yeah don't do this guys, but I just wanted to hear your opinion on this has anyone tried this?

EdEd

EdEd

My cure is through managing my thought patterns and having mastered my thoughts and emotions.

vangoghs

vangoghs

Hi there. DO NOT USE THIS BEFORE CONSULTING WITH YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a lot of topics on quora and found this video that people are saying that large q of VITAMIN B3 can actually cure schizophrenia.

DO NOT TRY THIS, i just want to hear what do you think about this, has anyone tried this?
Why are you like this?

Zero One

Zero One

I use vitamin B complex. My doctor recommended it for my severe memory problems which he explained was a symptom of depression...I am schizoaffective with bipolar. It has actually helped my memory a lot.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Life expectancy in schizophrenia and years of potential life lost Schizophrenia Forum 7
cpuusage Integrative Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia: Its Potential for a Central Role in Recovery Oriented Treatment Schizophrenia Forum 3
F Epigenetics, Stress, and Their Potential Impact on Brain Network Function: A Focus on the Schizophrenia Diatheses Schizophrenia Forum 2
M The potential abuse of people who simply have hallucinations Schizophrenia Forum 5
M A real potential treatment for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 18
BEASTMODEWARRIOR schizophrenia sucks major @SS find a cure already Schizophrenia Forum 17
ht46 telepathy cure Schizophrenia Forum 39
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Best cure for pretty much any depressing day is laughter, this is from experience. Schizophrenia Forum 4
LORD BURT Do you feel there could be an Ancient cure for psychosis? Schizophrenia Forum 47
D cure for schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 63
THE MANDALORIAN The best cure is to openly talk about it. Schizophrenia Forum 1
C We demand a cure for schizophrenia !! NOW!! Schizophrenia Forum 18
W Please read for A CURE TO SCHIZOPHRENIA Schizophrenia Forum 4
cpuusage A new wonder drug to cure us all Schizophrenia Forum 14
S The so called cure Schizophrenia Forum 8
E sew we have any tag or grubsake from the begining or end, its really all a bout our cure in long standing Schizophrenia Forum 2
Kerome Vitamin B3 schizophrenia diet: 90% cure rates? Schizophrenia Forum 7
F Can magic mushrooms cure schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
F Closer than ever to a cure for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 31
BillFish yippy schizophrenia cure!......no wait.....at least ten years :/ Schizophrenia Forum 4
L What is being done to cure Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
cpuusage The cause and cure of psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 4
Z Finding a cure for my schizophrenia signs and patterns - Full explanation and details provided - Schizophrenia Forum 9
H Cure for :Some having Schitzofrenia+DP here. Schizophrenia Forum 2
E The Real Reason Why Analytical Psychologists and Psychiatry Fail to cure ... Schizophrenia Forum 4
M can't stand correction in place of cure Schizophrenia Forum 8
S What is the difference between chronic psychosis and schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR do schizophrenia people are have same qualities? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is so hard to change my moms mind about schizophrenia she still thinks im crazy whats wrong with her Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Is it really schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
G Do we feel alone due to our Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 13
E Is ASD a common comorbidity with schizophrenia/psychotic illnesses? Schizophrenia Forum 1
Wishbone How old were you when you were officially diagnosed with Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 25
BEASTMODEWARRIOR why do people think schizophrenia population are crazy or monsters im scared shitless Schizophrenia Forum 7
whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123) Abandoned with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
H Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Kygoldy Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
LORD BURT You do not want to 'have' schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 24
lizzard123 any young people on here that also have schizophrenia?? Schizophrenia Forum 6
R Has anyone elses schizophrenia been activated by a conscious action you took in reality? Schizophrenia Forum 4
D Paranoid schizophrenia - laughing to yourself ? Schizophrenia Forum 5
M Afraid to disclose to the government I have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
I Schizophrenia. Who really cares? Schizophrenia Forum 28
M schizophrenia is literally the WORST of all MH disorders Schizophrenia Forum 13
K Am I developing early stages of schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Can the progression of schizophrenia be slowed down or delayed with treatment/medication? I need treatment right now. I also have anhedonia. Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Should I tell them I have mental illness/depression or schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 15
O Schizophrenia or Someone from Above Schizophrenia Forum 1
P People with schizophrenia who work Schizophrenia Forum 20
L Nothing whatsoever to do with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 17